New blood work, opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blood work, opinions needed

Metabolically everything looked normal and in range, besides creatinine, which was .05 points higher than normal.

My question revolves around the low HDL and the C-Reactive Protein. About 5 months ago, the C-Reactive was .46 (so there has been a doubling of this in me). Is this increase a big issue, since I am almost borderline

Lipids:
    167 total
    119 LDL
    35 HDL
    15 VLDL
    95 Glucose Serum
    70 Triglycerides
    testosterone total:610 (on 100mg a week of T, and .25mg adex once or twice a week)
    Estrogen:16

C-Reactive Protein: .96 (<1 is normal, 1-3 is moderate risk of heart attack or stroke).

I recently started taking Niacin 500mg again, before bed. I was accidentally using niacimide for a couple months (oops).
    Kind of annoyed that i need 500mg of niacin just to get the HDL back to normal when on very low dose T for replacement.

my supports are, cholestoff-Niacin-CoQ10 (100mg)-vit D-baby aspirin. My diet is fairly on point, but sweets get to me sometimes.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

They look fine, if really worried, throw in garlic, red yeast rice n policosanol
    http://t-nutrition.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Master View Post
      Metabolically everything looked normal and in range, besides creatinine, which was .05 points higher than normal.

My question revolves around the low HDL and the C-Reactive Protein. About 5 months ago, the C-Reactive was .46 (so there has been a doubling of this in me). Is this increase a big issue, since I am almost borderline
      i wouldn't worry about the c reactive protein. at that low level, even an increase that could seem impressive, isn't so significant for nothing.

about the lipids and hdl, they look quite acceptable for being on an aromatase inhibitor. have you ever tried backing off the AIs completely?

Comment

Working...
      X