Research for my poor rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research for my poor rats

I have given my rats a long rest and they are ready for my research . Only problem is I'm still wondering what companies have best quality chems now . please Help !!! PM me

While I may appear to have a conflict of interest, I would use SarmsSearch (and I do). I decided to become a rep for the company after using their products and finding them to be legit. Their shipping is fast and reliable, the reps were always helpful and replie8d quickly to my questions. There was a problem with a bottle breaking once and it was replaced after I sent a picture of the poor thing. I have now received about thirty bottles total and only one of them was broken. They are packaged GREAT, but it appeared that the Postal Service used my package as a tire chuck to hold their truck still on a hill or something like that. Maybe they used it as Home Plate during their baseball game. It was pretty smooshed. The other two bottles in the box were not broken, so go figure!

Also, we are a board sponsor, so help the board out by buying from us.

Since I actively use SarmsSearch, I can recommend them. I LOVE the GW50.
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

Gw50 is fantastic. Ever use yk-11?

Comment

Not yet, but I plan on it. YK11 has one side effect, it weakens the connective tissues. HGH and MK677 both help strength connective tissues. I am running them right now to get my connective tissues nice and strong so that I can run YK11 during my next bulk.

Comment

If that's the case why not run all three?

Comment

I am going to get them nice and strong first, then run the YK11, just in case its side effect is more powerful than the beneficial effect of the other two. I am paranoid about connective tissues, I have seen too many horrifying injuries. Besides, YK11 is best used during a bulk and I am currently in a cut. The timing will be perfect, the cut and soaking in time will end at the same time I will feel confident to run the YK11. Probably 3 months from now if all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by Barny View Post
              I am going to get them nice and strong first, then run the YK11, just in case its side effect is more powerful than the beneficial effect of the other two. I am paranoid about connective tissues, I have seen too many horrifying injuries. Besides, YK11 is best used during a bulk and I am currently in a cut. The timing will be perfect, the cut and soaking in time will end at the same time I will feel confident to run the YK11. Probably 3 months from now if all goes well.
              All did not go well, my body is fighting this cut like a cat fights a bath.

Comment

Hey Barney, Will Sarms Search ever carry ancillaries like AI's?
                "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

Working...
                X