Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of the loop for 5 yr; working hard to get into shape. What's new in Chem Enhancement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the loop for 5 yr; working hard to get into shape. What's new in Chem Enhancement?

Guys,

Title says it all. I used to help in this section. I've been out of the loop for 5 years due to job requirements.

Lay all the new shit on me.
    pistolthedon to mike arnold: "I want to melt inside you."

GFR died, this place is active once a month, and it's mostly talk about some exotic peptides. What about you?

Btw, Your Q&A was one of the best things about this place.
    Last edited by House.; June 15th, 2016, 02:32 AM.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

How the hell did George Forman Rules die????? Very sad to hear it. Dude had more character than 10 men. Sad, sad, sad.

Thanks for remembering me, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Pangloss View Post
        How the hell did George Forman Rules die????? Very sad to hear it. Dude had more character than 10 men. Sad, sad, sad.

Thanks for remembering me, by the way.
        LOL, Old man's really not dead. Just permanently banned on here after some new trolling regulations by MD, He's probably torturing souls over at **.

Comment

Oh. sorry to be so gullible. I know Derek Anthony died; that was a pitiful thing to see. I know GFR is about my age. Death isn't such an unlikely possibility. MD made a big mistake by changing the rules. People like GFR helped make this site interesting.

Comment

From what I can tell, not much has changed. Some new peptides have been created and SARMs are starting to become something of interest finally. The tried and true is still the same old AAS, but SARMs are now at the point where you can run them either with AAS to give yourself some extra punch (YK11 is a Myostatin Inhibitor, for example) or alone (S4 is great for helping with a recomp and GW50 is great for providing a lot of extra endurance).

SARMs are basically designer steroids that have the effects of AAS without the side effects that come with them. So far, they are doing pretty good, but SARMs are still not as powerful as AAS is.

IMO, using testosterone (possibly with a low dose deca for joint support) along with some S4 and GW50 is a great combo for a good recomp. There can be no doubt, though, that AAS is still King of the Hill.
            SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

Yes, thank you, Barney. When I left the first activin receptor inhibitors (ie, myostatin inhibitors) had come out. However, the literature suggested that while they increased muscle mass, myofibril force generation wasn't affected much. Also have seen nothing further on the development of soluble myostatin receptor for treatment of muscle wasting in clinical trial.

How about designer steroids? Last time I checked, there were a few of these that worked really well.

also, on the sarms, has there been much work on SARMs for non-genomic receptor targets, like FGF?

Comment

Yes, thank you, Barney. When I left the first activin receptor inhibitors (ie, myostatin inhibitors) had come out. However, the literature suggested that while they increased muscle mass, myofibril force generation wasn't affected much. Also have seen nothing further on the development of soluble myostatin receptor for treatment of muscle wasting in clinical trial.

How about designer steroids? Last time I checked, there were a few of these that worked really well.

also, on the sarms, has there been much work on SARMs for non-genomic receptor targets, like FGF?
                Much of the designer stuff was banned in 2012, and while you can still find it being sold online, reputable companies stopped making them.

This includes Superdrol, Methylstenbolone, and Dimethazine.

Comment

ouch!

Comment

Pretty wonderful government we have had this past 10-15 years, haven't we?

Comment

Pretty wonderful government we have had this past 10-15 years, haven't we?
                      I'm surprised they held out for as long as they did without intervening sooner. As a doctor, I'm sure you've seen your fair share of hypocrisy especially when it comes to bringing certain medications with a proven deadly track record to the market, and banning hormones that while might bring negative consequences if abused over long period of time; are otherwise harmless in the short term.

Comment

Guys,

Title says it all. I used to help in this section. I've been out of the loop for 5 years due to job requirements.

Lay all the new shit on me.
                        damn yeah long time. . I remember a while back you n RazorRipped were always posting in this section.
                        Tow Mater Towing & Salvage

Comment

LGD-4033 is pretty good for muscle building, but it is HIGHLY suppressive. I personally like S4 and MK-2866 (andarine and ostarine) since they are not suppressive. S4 is great for recomp and MK2866 is great for muscle building. Neither one has any adromophic affects, both are non-liver toxic, and both do not increase DHT or E2 levels. They are not as strong as AAS, but since they have none of the bad sides they are a good alternative.

Comment

Thanks Barny

Comment

Thanks Barny
                              Any time! I love SARMs since they are the new cutting edge...it is where our hobby is eventually heading. I find it exciting.

Comment

Working...
                              X