Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of the loop for 5 yr; working hard to get into shape. What's new in Chem Enhancement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Pangloss View Post
    Guys,

Title says it all. I used to help in this section. I've been out of the loop for 5 years due to job requirements.

Lay all the new shit on me.

Good to see you here old friend!

Not a lot is new other than whats already been stated. Honestly Testosterone is still king in my mind. Comfortable, effective and improves mood, energy and libido not to mention performance in the gym. As I get older comfortable cycles are more my focus. rHGH, Test, NPP and maybe some Anavar here or there. But even then I just cruise on Test solo from time to time.

How have you been cycling?
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by Barny View Post
      LGD-4033 is pretty good for muscle building, but it is HIGHLY suppressive. I personally like S4 and MK-2866 (andarine and ostarine) since they are not suppressive. S4 is great for recomp and MK2866 is great for muscle building. Neither one has any adromophic affects, both are non-liver toxic, and both do not increase DHT or E2 levels. They are not as strong as AAS, but since they have none of the bad sides they are a good alternative.
      Ostarine is my fav of the SARM's, just plain comfortable and it works.
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Yep, Test is still king and will be for some time, but I honestly believe SARMs is the future. Why? Because big pharma cannot make any money on testosterone, but if they can create a side effect free replacement, they can patent it and make a killing. In other words, I trust that big pharma wants to make a ton of many and they see SARMs as the way to do it, so they are worth investing in now.

I like Andarine (S4) a lot, but Ostarine (MK-2866) is also one of my favorites. I use both while running test, of course.
        SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

I myself have just returned Doc. Good to see you are here
          "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

Working...
          X