What's the secret Matt Jansen ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the secret Matt Jansen ?

How can Matt jansen's athletes puts on 30lbs of muscle less than a year or so. Jhon Jewett was a middle weight last year and he was heavy weight this year. How's that possible can't be all purple potatoes. Does Matt have secrets of the guys from Kuwait? How does Dillion Williamson puts on 30lb of stage muscle less than 5 months. What's the secret Matt? Is epo back in action or did your athlete got a hold of real folistatin and igf 1 ?

Time
    Money
    Will power...

There's hundreds of guys with the genetics to grow and grow quickly without restriction. It's a matter of resources and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
      Time
      Money
      Will power...

There's hundreds of guys with the genetics to grow and grow quickly without restriction. It's a matter of resources and time.

This

Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Matt is a smart guy and very resourceful. No secrets, just doing the right things

Comment

Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
          Time
          Money
          Will power...

This again.

If you have the growing potential and work ethic/appetite, it's really not that hard.

Comment

Time: you can not do this if you Work from 7am till 5pm and Have a Family Life.
            Alot off money : you need the best supps.
            Eat 7 Times a day, EAT No shakes...
            Train at 200%
            Alot off pinning each day, almost every meal.
            Genetics:. If you dont Have the genetics, dont try it.

Its not hard.

Comment

If you actually think it's because Matt Jansen has some secret supplement formula that's pretty foolish.

Comment

Working...
              X