Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fella Finn
    replied
    If you actually think it's because Matt Jansen has some secret supplement formula that's pretty foolish.

Leave a comment:

• KLEINE
    replied
    Time: you can not do this if you Work from 7am till 5pm and Have a Family Life.
    Alot off money : you need the best supps.
    Eat 7 Times a day, EAT No shakes...
    Train at 200%
    Alot off pinning each day, almost every meal.
    Genetics:. If you dont Have the genetics, dont try it.

Its not hard.

Leave a comment:

• D-NUTZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Time
    Money
    Will power...

There's hundreds of guys with the genetics to grow and grow quickly without restriction. It's a matter of resources and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This again.

If you have the growing potential and work ethic/appetite, it's really not that hard.

Leave a comment:

• superninja43
    replied
    Matt is a smart guy and very resourceful. No secrets, just doing the right things

Leave a comment:

• bigoso
    replied
    Originally posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Time
    Money
    Will power...

There's hundreds of guys with the genetics to grow and grow quickly without restriction. It's a matter of resources and time.

This

Leave a comment:

• Nationals09
    replied
    Time
    Money
    Will power...

Leave a comment:

• sarif
    started a topic What's the secret Matt Jansen ?

What's the secret Matt Jansen ?

How can Matt jansen's athletes puts on 30lbs of muscle less than a year or so. Jhon Jewett was a middle weight last year and he was heavy weight this year. How's that possible can't be all purple potatoes. Does Matt have secrets of the guys from Kuwait? How does Dillion Williamson puts on 30lb of stage muscle less than 5 months. What's the secret Matt? Is epo back in action or did your athlete got a hold of real folistatin and igf 1 ?
Working...
X