YK-11 and GW501516 From SarmSearch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YK-11 and GW501516 From SarmSearch

I'm really excited for this one. I just got a box with a bottle each of YK-11 and GW501516 from SS. I loved the MK-677 I got a few months back, and had a lot more experience to compare that to. These are both totally new supplements to me, so I'm looking forward to it.

Dosing GW501516 at 20mg/day, first thing AM and YK-11 starting at 5mg first thing AM. I took both doses today at about 1pm, all the rest will be dosed AM.

Day 1:
    20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

No noticeable change, maybe slight increase in energy.

Day 2:
    20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

After the dose yesterday, I definitely had an increase in alertness and overall energy. Cardio was fine, but not improved from what I could tell. I'm nursing a back injury over the weekend, and start training again Monday.

Comment

Day 3:
      20mg GW501516
      5mg YK-11

Very noticeable increase in overall sense of well being and clean energy. No crashes. I actually forgot to take my ECA yesterday because I wasn't sluggish at any point during the day.

So far, so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you ever tried regular caffeine rather than that expensive stuff that has questionable results?
        1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody45 View Post
          Have you ever tried regular caffeine rather than that expensive stuff that has questionable results?
          Yep, been around for a minute or 2. ECA is a staple for me.

Comment

You'll love the GW, great stuff!

Sarmssearch.com 30% off discount code: RIPPED30

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals
            Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code= RIPPED30

Comment

Day 4:

20mg GW501516
              5mg YK-11

Waking up from really, really good sleep feeling completely rested. Kinda nice. Slight increase in appetite. No changes in body composition yet.

Comment

Day 5:

20mg GW501516
                5mg YK-11

I'm 100% sold on the endurance from GW50. Went to the indoor trampoline park yesterday with my girl and stepson, and normally would be feeling like I was about to have a heart attack after 5-10minutes of playing dodgeball. We played for 30minutes non stop, and it took me maybe a minute to breather normally and feel like nothing had happened. Extremely impressive.

The energy is a little annoying, I've been up since 4:30 feeling totally rested. Monday is supposed to be my sleep in day when I wake up at 7.

Comment

About five days in is when I started noticing the increased endurance from GW so that sounds about right, it'll keep getting better!

Comment

Day 6:

20mg GW501516
                    5mg YK-11

Training yesterday after a week off was great. Recovery in between sets was almost too fast and I blew threw my normal workout.

Appetite increase is still there, and sleep is still really good. At no point yesterday, even after training, was I totally drained or anything like that.

Comment

Day 7:

20mg GW501516
                      5mg YK-11

Huge appetite increase yesterday. No major cravings for shitty foods, so kept it clean all night other than a bowl of cereal when I woke up at 2:30.

Staying much rounder and fuller through the day, and starting to get that "on" look.

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
                        Day 5:

20mg GW501516
                        5mg YK-11

I'm 100% sold on the endurance from GW50. Went to the indoor trampoline park yesterday with my girl and stepson, and normally would be feeling like I was about to have a heart attack after 5-10minutes of playing dodgeball. We played for 30minutes non stop, and it took me maybe a minute to breather normally and feel like nothing had happened. Extremely impressive.

The energy is a little annoying, I've been up since 4:30 feeling totally rested. Monday is supposed to be my sleep in day when I wake up at 7.

Right on bro...the endurance is no joke!
                        TRUEGRIT - SARMsSEARCH Head Rep
                        Enter BEAST30 For 30% Off ANY Product at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

Comment

Day 8:

20mg GW501516
                          5mg YK -11

I need to add more to my workout!

Trained back yesterday and what would normally take me about 45min-1 hour was done in 40 minutes. Super quick recovery in between sets, and I was moving more weight than I've felt good with in awhile.

I'm looking leaner throughout the day, much fuller and more vascular as well. Appetite is still crazy, so adding more food throughout the day without any loss in definition.

Comment

Definitely seems to be in full effect!
                            Glad to hear your liking the products...

Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code: RIPPED30

Comment

Originally posted by mbell4377 View Post
                              Definitely seems to be in full effect!
                              Glad to hear your liking the products...

Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code: RIPPED30

I'm really digging it. Only thing that's tough is not eating before I get to work when I do fasted cardio. The last 2 days I'm waking up some hungry and almost getting that mildly hypo feeling that I end up eating.

Comment

Working...
                              X