Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cybrsage
    replied
    GW takes about a week to kick in for me as well, but then it is smooth sailing!

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Originally posted by TRUEGRIT View Post
    Thanks for helping us at SARMsSearch out with such a great log! For all the naysayers out there, if you could say anything to ease the minds of others re: our products, our customer service, and total overall operation, what would it be?
    I'd not hesitate to order anytime in the future. Actually, I'm running low on MK so I'll be placing an order soon and I know I'll have it within a couple days. The packaging, products, and check ins via PM from reps is hugely helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TRUEGRIT
    replied
    Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
    Final Review:

I did a full 4 weeks with both GW501516 and YK-11

Like with the MK-677, I was very impressed again with SS. Their shipping TA was incredible, but the product was just as good. I think GW will be a staple in my use for 4 week runs in the future. Especially if I decide to really blast high with gear again. The side effect negation from other compounds is great, but the endurance is what really got my psyched.

The YK-11 absolutely increased my day to day fullness, and maintained pretty much all of my muscle on some super low calories. I don't know that I'd use it again, because the couple of days I was unable to take it I got horrible headaches. Otherwise, it is a great product and something I'd recommend to anyone.

As usual, SS get in touch anytime I can help log. You haven't disappointed yet!
    Thanks for helping us at SARMsSearch out with such a great log! For all the naysayers out there, if you could say anything to ease the minds of others re: our products, our customer service, and total overall operation, what would it be?

Leave a comment:

• mbell4377
    replied
    Curious if you noticed it was harder to raise your heart rate while on GW?

Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code: RIPPED30

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Final Review:

I did a full 4 weeks with both GW501516 and YK-11

Like with the MK-677, I was very impressed again with SS. Their shipping TA was incredible, but the product was just as good. I think GW will be a staple in my use for 4 week runs in the future. Especially if I decide to really blast high with gear again. The side effect negation from other compounds is great, but the endurance is what really got my psyched.

The YK-11 absolutely increased my day to day fullness, and maintained pretty much all of my muscle on some super low calories. I don't know that I'd use it again, because the couple of days I was unable to take it I got horrible headaches. Otherwise, it is a great product and something I'd recommend to anyone.

As usual, SS get in touch anytime I can help log. You haven't disappointed yet!

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Day 28:

20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

Missed my dose yesterday, my girl had surgery so was busy in the hospital most of the day. No training either.

I had a THROBBING headache all yesterday and today until I took my dose for the day and my energy was shot without the GW50. Coming off in just a few days might be rough. I may cut my dose in half and work down from there.

Leave a comment:

• TRUEGRIT
    replied
    Impressive results bro...so glad that the YK/GW is on point! Might have to be my next combo.

Leave a comment:

• mbell4377
    replied
    Glad to see things are working out!

Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code: RIPPED30

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Day 26:

20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

Training yesterday felt weird. Weights were subpar, but recovery between sets was still good. More than likely due to the lack of food in me.

Laxatives worked wonders and cleaned me out. I feel 100% better today.

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Day 25:

Still going up in weight, hovering about 205, with much lower calories than normally would keep me there. Over the weekend, though my appetite was shot. Like non existent.

I have noticed, if I don't dose right away in the morning, by about noon or 1 I'm dead tired. That's only been going on in the last few days or so, so maybe not totally related.

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Day 21:
    20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

So far, I'm thrilled with the results. This last week has been crazy, I got engaged and have been taking over another gym for work, so had tons of paperwork and hardly any time to eat. I'm hovering in the 199-204 range pretty consistently, and I started around 198lbs. Very clearly dropping bodyfat, and endurance is still great. Recovery after sets and after workouts is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Shark67
    replied
    YK11 is no joke

Leave a comment:

• TRUEGRIT
    replied
    Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
    Day 20:
    20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

Another weekend of 80% eating. My appetite went to shit as soon as I started eating shitty foods, so I actually didn't eat all that much.

For super limited calories, I've stayed relatively full. Not overly pumped or anything crazy, but much better looking than I normally would be after a weekend like that.

You look fucking shredded bro!

Leave a comment:

• farrellzach
    replied
    Day 20:
    20mg GW501516
    5mg YK-11

Another weekend of 80% eating. My appetite went to shit as soon as I started eating shitty foods, so I actually didn't eat all that much.

For super limited calories, I've stayed relatively full. Not overly pumped or anything crazy, but much better looking than I normally would be after a weekend like that.

Leave a comment:

• Shark67
    replied
    Good stuff, keep us posted

Leave a comment:

Working...
X