rad 140 and s4 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rad 140 and s4 log

Will be starting up a log in here with s4 and rad140 from sarm search never used either before or any sarms for that matter. Wanted to get this going.
    I will be training 4-6 x a week mostly based off my work/study schedule, ITs is hypertrophy based using the big 3 movements.
    Right now I am 193lbs 5"11 and pretty lean not shredded but lean, veins in abs lean. Will get some vids and pics up as things go.

This'll be good

Comment

Originally posted by Shark67 View Post
      This'll be good

Lets hope so this was from two days ago

Comment

Off to a good start! What kinda dosing you doing with the RAD140?

Comment

Originally posted by Shark67 View Post
          Off to a good start! What kinda dosing you doing with the RAD140?
          10 mgs

also celebrating my birthday the other night with some canoli cake

Comment

Today went in hit a chest workout in and out in 50 minutes

60 degree incline dumbell press- 110(7)x4 sets
            45 degree incline barbell bench-205(8)225(8)
            Cable Crossover - 3 sets of 15
            30 degree incline dumbell fly- 40(12)x2--- done very slow and controlled
            15 degree dumbell press(neutral grip) 95(8)x2 sets

Banded Decline Leverage press- 3 sets of 12

OVerall great pump , great workout.

Comment

Hope you puked it right back up, lol...jk bro.

Originally posted by jaredmus View Post
              10 mgs

also celebrating my birthday the other night with some canoli cake
              TRUEGRIT - SARMsSEARCH Head Rep
              Enter BEAST30 For 30% Off ANY Product at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

Comment

Looking forward to watching your progress. Should be good with that stack!

Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code: RIPPED30

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals
                Sarmssearch.com 30% discount code= RIPPED30

Comment

Have you experienced yellowing vision yet?? Just curious because I couldnt see worth a shit at night because of s4
                  Training Log

Comment

Lets hope so this was from two days ago

Damn good set by the way
                    Training Log

Comment

Well after lots of overtime after the bomb scare(worked 22 hours straight) sleep messed up and eating way off, standing up for endless hours and stiff hips and back went in today and had a terrific workout!

Squats- 315(5)355(5)365(5)385(5)405(5)
                      Walking Dumbell lunges- 75lbs each side 2 sets of 20 steps
                      Paused wide Hack squats- 4pps(8)
                      one leg leg ext- 3 sets of 12 with 3 second negative
                      Lying Leg curls- 4 sets of 15
                      Good mornings 3 sets of 15

Overall smoked it, My legs are my weakest looking bodypart really trying to bring them up

Comment

today's workout didn''t go as planned, I'm not one to make excuses but the past two days at work I had a foot post for a total of 17 hours. With all the equipment on it destroys your lower back and my hips.
                        My hips have always been tight, and until I either have an office job or a car without a partition I will need to be adjusting my training, more goblet squats and front squats and lunges and a lot less back squatting. My hips just aren't recovering between work and heavy squatting.

So went in today planning to do legs and my hips just couldn't warm up, did 275 x5 then 315x5 both paused to try to stretch the hips and it just wasn't happening. So I did about 15 sets of abs and stretched then came home. I have legit never done this before in my life, stopped mid workout but its not as much pain as it is extreme tightness. Everyone says stretch foam roll.... I AM Doing that but work is just taxing me like crazy

Comment

today's workout didn''t go as planned, I'm not one to make excuses but the past two days at work I had a foot post for a total of 17 hours. With all the equipment on it destroys your lower back and my hips.
                          My hips have always been tight, and until I either have an office job or a car without a partition I will need to be adjusting my training, more goblet squats and front squats and lunges and a lot less back squatting. My hips just aren't recovering between work and heavy squatting.

So went in today planning to do legs and my hips just couldn't warm up, did 275 x5 then 315x5 both paused to try to stretch the hips and it just wasn't happening. So I did about 15 sets of abs and stretched then came home. I have legit never done this before in my life, stopped mid workout but its not as much pain as it is extreme tightness. Everyone says stretch foam roll.... I AM Doing that but work is just taxing me like crazy
                          Hey bro, the last thing anyone wants is you to injure yourself. If you have to take some time off, due to injury, lethargy, whatever...you know your body best. Please keep us informed!
                          TRUEGRIT - SARMsSEARCH Head Rep
                          Enter BEAST30 For 30% Off ANY Product at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEGRIT View Post
                            Hey bro, the last thing anyone wants is you to injure yourself. If you have to take some time off, due to injury, lethargy, whatever...you know your body best. Please keep us informed!

Yeah man will do, Like I said non- gym related. I have been foam rolling , and stretching more. Today Going to go in try to some goblet squats and some jefferson along with some split barbell/dumbell squats and some lunges see how it goes.

Yesterday Arm workout- Wicked pump

Fat Grip Paused CG bench- 225(8)x3 235(8)
                            French press- 100(10)x3 sets
                            Kneeling rope ext- 4 sets of 12---- 3 second negatives
                            Grenade cable kickbacks- 3 sets of 12
                            4 sets of 10 dips

Incline Dumbell Curls- 35(10)x3-- wicked pump
                            Spider dumbell curls- 30(12)x3 sets
                            Cable Curls- 4 sets of 12
                            Hammer Curls- 40,45,50(8 reps) I do these slow and boring
                            4 sets of 10 dips

volume for days

Comment

Thought I would throw these in two movements from yesterday's brutal shoulder workout!

y
                              Both great ways to hit the medial delt

Comment

Working...
                              X