OTC Prolactin inhibitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTC Prolactin inhibitors

Are there any OTC products for Prolactin control or I it just caber and prami?
    "Of course I can lift it"

I personally use Prami and you don't need much so a little bit goes a long ways!

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/produ...amipexole-hcl/
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
      I personally use Prami and you don't need much so a little bit goes a long ways!

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/produ...amipexole-hcl/
      Whats up Heavy. How do you mitigate sides of prami? I took .3 mgs and would wake up wide awake after 2 hours of sleep and it destroyed my sleep. And I am prescribed 2 10mg ambian and 2mg klonapin a night. I know .3 is not a lot at all. What is your normal dosage. I'm assuming it varies upon how much tren or nandrolone your on. I never really experienced bad prolactin sides to begin with. I wonder since I take 450 mgs of Deca or 300mgs of tren ace do I really even need prami. Or could I lower dose to .2

Comment

I've always used bromocriptine...with fairly good results with the exception of the 1st time. That was more of a getting used to the sides of bromo while I was playing with my tren dosages. I've tried caber twice but the cost at the time was more than I could afford. Prami is on my "try list" once I get back on cycle.

Comment

I don't know of any OTC prolactin inhibitors, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Jshel12 View Post
            Whats up Heavy. How do you mitigate sides of prami? I took .3 mgs and would wake up wide awake after 2 hours of sleep and it destroyed my sleep. And I am prescribed 2 10mg ambian and 2mg klonapin a night. I know .3 is not a lot at all. What is your normal dosage. I'm assuming it varies upon how much tren or nandrolone your on. I never really experienced bad prolactin sides to begin with. I wonder since I take 450 mgs of Deca or 300mgs of tren ace do I really even need prami. Or could I lower dose to .2
            Absolutely you could lower the dose. 0.1-0.3 mg Prami daily is a good general range. Less is better with Prami for mitigating negative sides.
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Just got my Anestrozole and prami from IMR! very happy

Comment

Originally posted by stiliftin View Post
                Just got my Anestrozole and prami from IMR! very happy
                Awesome!

Comment

Just for reference Vitex Agnus herb is anti-prolatic..
                  Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

Thanks Rad. I knew there had to be some non pharma/natural/herbal treatment. I will check it out

Comment

Vitrix by Nutrex is the one I used multiple times effectively.
                      Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X