Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTC Prolactin inhibitors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OTC Prolactin inhibitors

    Are there any OTC products for Prolactin control or I it just caber and prami?
    "Of course I can lift it"

  • #2
    I personally use Prami and you don't need much so a little bit goes a long ways!

    http://www.ironmagresearch.com/produ...amipexole-hcl/
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
      I personally use Prami and you don't need much so a little bit goes a long ways!

      http://www.ironmagresearch.com/produ...amipexole-hcl/
      Whats up Heavy. How do you mitigate sides of prami? I took .3 mgs and would wake up wide awake after 2 hours of sleep and it destroyed my sleep. And I am prescribed 2 10mg ambian and 2mg klonapin a night. I know .3 is not a lot at all. What is your normal dosage. I'm assuming it varies upon how much tren or nandrolone your on. I never really experienced bad prolactin sides to begin with. I wonder since I take 450 mgs of Deca or 300mgs of tren ace do I really even need prami. Or could I lower dose to .2

      Comment


      • #4
        I've always used bromocriptine...with fairly good results with the exception of the 1st time. That was more of a getting used to the sides of bromo while I was playing with my tren dosages. I've tried caber twice but the cost at the time was more than I could afford. Prami is on my "try list" once I get back on cycle.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know of any OTC prolactin inhibitors, sorry!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jshel12 View Post
            Whats up Heavy. How do you mitigate sides of prami? I took .3 mgs and would wake up wide awake after 2 hours of sleep and it destroyed my sleep. And I am prescribed 2 10mg ambian and 2mg klonapin a night. I know .3 is not a lot at all. What is your normal dosage. I'm assuming it varies upon how much tren or nandrolone your on. I never really experienced bad prolactin sides to begin with. I wonder since I take 450 mgs of Deca or 300mgs of tren ace do I really even need prami. Or could I lower dose to .2
            Absolutely you could lower the dose. 0.1-0.3 mg Prami daily is a good general range. Less is better with Prami for mitigating negative sides.
            All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just got my Anestrozole and prami from IMR! very happy
              "Of course I can lift it"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by stiliftin View Post
                Just got my Anestrozole and prami from IMR! very happy
                Awesome!
                All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just for reference Vitex Agnus herb is anti-prolatic..
                  Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks Rad. I knew there had to be some non pharma/natural/herbal treatment. I will check it out
                    "Of course I can lift it"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Vitrix by Nutrex is the one I used multiple times effectively.
                      Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X