• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fella Finn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hendog24 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have done numerous cycles over the years. One I have never tried is Test with Deca. I was thinking about going low Test with high Deca. Something like 250mg Test E ew with 1000mg Deca ew.

Thoughts???
    If you don't mind carrying boatloads of water weight sure...
    Without any context that's pretty much all there is to say.

Leave a comment:

• Mater
    replied
    Hey guys,

I have done numerous cycles over the years. One I have never tried is Test with Deca. I was thinking about going low Test with high Deca. Something like 250mg Test E ew with 1000mg Deca ew.

Thoughts???
    so you are going to go on trt dose and add 1000mg of deca a week? what are you trying to achieve? just looking to see what youll get out of only deca at that dose?

Leave a comment:

• bad rad
    replied
    I've done 250 Sustanon and 450 NPP with no real issues. I didn't get the expected joint relief though.

Leave a comment:

• beefyfan
    replied
    Hey guys,

Thoughts???
    Say goodbye to you little friend.

Leave a comment:

• heavyiron
    replied
    Sounds fun

Leave a comment:

• Hendog24
    started a topic Good Old Test and Deca

Good Old Test and Deca

Hey guys,

Thoughts???
Working...
X