Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatís the best UGL youíve had experience with?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whatís the best UGL youíve had experience with?

    Discuss.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  • #2
    Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Discuss.
    M4B
    They are a bit pricier than most though.

    I also liked Toro but most of my buddies didn't

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
      M4B
      They are a bit pricier than most though.

      I also liked Toro but most of my buddies didn't
      Genotec Laboratories is big in Michigan. I’ve read quite a few good reviews about them.
      I stop me....no one else does.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sup bro! Labs. Best tren acetate out there.

        Comment


        • #5
          FE183289-0113-48E7-A96B-23606531E302.jpeg
          I stop me....no one else does.

          Comment


          • #6
            Balkan, Diamond

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
              M4B
              They are a bit pricier than most though.

              I also liked Toro but most of my buddies didn't
              Used them a few years ago and was very impressed. Still good? Just got an email from them about their BOGO easter special. May indulge.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                Used them a few years ago and was very impressed. Still good? Just got an email from them about their BOGO easter special. May indulge.
                Same here and I haven't used them in maybe three or four years

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
                  Same here and I haven't used them in maybe three or four years
                  Never heard of M4B.
                  I stop me....no one else does.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                    Used them a few years ago and was very impressed. Still good? Just got an email from them about their BOGO easter special. May indulge.
                    BOGO is always a plus. How’s everything going?
                    I stop me....no one else does.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
                      BOGO is always a plus. How’s everything going?
                      Going ok. In Hilton Head on vacation. How are things with you? Did you get my pm about "goose"?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Pharmacom or geneza

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by beefyfan View Post
                          Going ok. In Hilton Head on vacation. How are things with you? Did you get my pm about "goose"?
                          Just looked at it, that’s hilarious.
                          I stop me....no one else does.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X