Test tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test tren cycle

Starting a late April cycle. Going for a tried and true 500 ml Test E and 300 ml of Tren ace for 12 weeks. will finish with 2 weeks of prop 3X a wk 100 ml before starting PCT in late August. Should I run more tren and less test?
    "Of course I can lift it"

That's what I ran my for my Tren cycle and felt I should have stuck with 225 mg week. I started getting headaches and had to stop at week 7 of 10.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

I have run 300 before no problem and had even thought of running 500 ml of tren and a maintanance dose of test at 250ml to avoid the complications of shutdown. I also have HCG to keep the boys plump on cycle too

Comment

12 weeks Tren e better

Comment

I prefer my tren higher than test.

I've been as high as 700 per week of tren.
          Not a good feeling.

I settled at about 420 tren and 300 test

Comment

Depending on your sensitivity to progesterone sides you may have some libido issues with a lower ratio of test to tren....but as long as you’re good there, i’d think 500/300 would be about perfect. I love a lower-dose cycle like that for a nice long 16-20 weeks. I don’t get sides at those levels and it has time to do its thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rjackd1 View Post
              Depending on your sensitivity to progesterone sides you may have some libido issues with a lower ratio of test to tren....but as long as you’re good there, i’d think 500/300 would be about perfect. I love a lower-dose cycle like that for a nice long 16-20 weeks. I don’t get sides at those levels and it has time to do its thing.
              I tried higher Tren than Test and had awesome libido but no erections.

Comment

So that cycle worked just fine. I gained 22lbs and after PCT kept about 10 lean pounds. Big cut all summer down 25 lbs but look flat and shitty. I have just started again as I like to stay off as long as I am on. but this time I am just doing 500mg test en. I did kick it off with 3 weeks of d bol 25mg ed. So far I am up 10 lbs after 4 weeks and looking full.

Comment

Oh and my last cycle started early April and was unfortunately cut short to a 10 weeker due to injury. so I said "let the cut begin" in July and hated every minute. I planed a vaca for late July and wanted to be just coming off then as to look beasty on the beach peaking. instead I look small, flat and old. I am only supposed to be one of those things. Old.

Comment

Originally posted by stiliftin View Post
                    Oh and my last cycle started early April and was unfortunately cut short to a 10 weeker due to injury. so I said "let the cut begin" in July and hated every minute. I planed a vaca for late July and wanted to be just coming off then as to look beasty on the beach peaking. instead I look small, flat and old. I am only supposed to be one of those things. Old.
                    We aren't growing younger. I used to want to look good naked but now I just want to look good in a t-shirt.

Comment

Well, you say "flat", and a lot of that could be diet-related. If you cut carbs drastically for your diet and your glycogen stores are low, yes, you'll look flat. Or if they're low and you're looking at yourself mid-workout or near the end when they're depleted, you'll look flat. I know you've been around for a long time bro and I don't mean to make it sound condescending AT ALL but sometimes we get so wrapped up in the supplementation side of things, we let the basics slip. If you're feeling flat/depleted during workouts, perhaps throw in some Karbolyn or something similar? Rapid glycogen load....makes all the difference for me personally as I tend to train in higher volume.

Comment

Not condescending at all man. I hear ya. Diet, not what but how much and when is an issue for me but my statement was basically that I would rather be full and possibly a little "doughy" than to cut till I am flat and tiny. I am in a quest for symmetry vs. size alone and am not competing either. So the onion skin 6% BF is not for me anymore as I never felt as good as I looked when I did and I am too old to do things that do not make me happy. I have added a pre and post maltodextrin from Now Sports ,Carbo Gain that has enabled better pumps and energy though.

Comment

If you've got access to some decent EQ, perhaps add in 600-800mg weekly of that...it helps tremendously with nutrient partitioning and tends to lend that sinewy, "horse muscle" look that people dig so much...and if you do cut some carbs/calories, it'll help you stay fuller. Test, tren, EQ with the diet right....man oh man. Good times.

Comment

I haven't ran Tren and EQ but I used to run a lot of EQ and always responded well.

Comment

Funny you say that. eq is in my next cycle along with test

Comment

Working...
                              X