Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCG usage- on cycle, on post cycle therapy or...never?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this talk about dosage but does everyone agree on how long HCG is good for once it's mixed?

I'll start, I was told that once mixed, it expires after 8 days and then I read that you need to throw it away after 2 weeks.

Next.
    Last edited by Amino_man; January 24th, 2009, 10:36 PM.
    WORK THE MUSCLES, NOT THE WEIGHT

-Jay Cutler

Comment

I heard it was good for a month.
      WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

Originally posted by 03600 View Post
        all this talk of low dose HCG.....should I punch my doctor in the face next time I visit him?
        He's got me taking 1500 iu EOD and I've been doing that for the last 7 months! That's over 3,200 IU's per week when you do the math. The wife and I were trying to have a baby so he ran my blood and checked me out. Found low test and put me on the stuff. Some other profiles changed over the months and now in addition to the HCG, he's got me taking 1mg Arimidex every day and Dostinex 2x per week.

Do you think he's fried my Lydig (sp?) cells?
        HCG is not well studied on humans (men) yet, doctors know shit about it

Comment

if i have enough i will use it on cycle as well as after.
          http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

i've done it on cycle...broke out real bad from it..i'm on cycle now and haven't injected it yet..nuts still look the same and acne is not NEAR as bad...see how it goes..think i'm at week 6, (without looking at my journal)

Comment

I am on TRT and my doc has me running it 1000IU a week for 10 wks alond with 200mg test cyp. He told me the hcg therapy might continue based on my next bood panel
              "Of course I can lift it"

Comment

What protocol would you all recomend if waiting to do the hcg after the cycle?How much nolvedex would you run with it too?It would be a 10 week cycle of 500mg a week.

Comment

Working...
                X