Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test Enanthate- 500 mgs for 12-14 weeks
    Along with 600 mgs of boldenone
    50mg of dbol to jump start things for 5 weeks (First 5)
    http://www.facebook.com/DannyManslaughter

Comment

I noticed that not one person mentioned insulin.....i have been doing alot of research on it lately and it seems to be the most anabolic compound you can put into ur body.....

Comment

^^^
        it can also kill u pretty easily

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck89gt5.0 View Post
          I noticed that not one person mentioned insulin.....i have been doing alot of research on it lately and it seems to be the most anabolic compound you can put into ur body.....
          it can also be one of the most risky compounds to use. for the average bodybuilder i personally would not reccomend it. now a person on a pro or national level it may be worth the risk. but i've seen first hand what it can do and some of the negative side effects from using it .

Comment

Slin can be dangerous if you are stupid, but let's remember that you can buy it OTC and there are millions of diabetics that use it everyday without dropping dead. Most of the diabetics I know use 1 IU per 5 g carbs while most of the online bodybuilding bro-speak says 1 IUs for 10g carbs. I've used it myself (1iu/10g) and helped me bust through a plateau and add 20lbs. (262 to 285) A real danger is that it will make you fat if you simply eat too many carbs. More carbs/slin is not always better, just like with AAS. Using is post workout with a solid carb source works well. Just don't be an idiot and think that it can work without the carbs, or take it and then miss your carbs, or think you are eating more carbs than you are. Then again, if you making those mistakes then you should touch AAS much less Slin.

Comment

without sides being an issue many would consider it a must have to obtain the most freaky results

Comment

Originally posted by dbow196 View Post
                Slin can be dangerous if you are stupid, but let's remember that you can buy it OTC and there are millions of diabetics that use it everyday without dropping dead. Most of the diabetics I know use 1 IU per 5 g carbs while most of the online bodybuilding bro-speak says 1 IUs for 10g carbs. I've used it myself (1iu/10g) and helped me bust through a plateau and add 20lbs. (262 to 285) A real danger is that it will make you fat if you simply eat too many carbs. More carbs/slin is not always better, just like with AAS. Using is post workout with a solid carb source works well. Just don't be an idiot and think that it can work without the carbs, or take it and then miss your carbs, or think you are eating more carbs than you are. Then again, if you making those mistakes then you should touch AAS much less Slin.
                ive never been interested enough to look into it, much less take any. not saying it wont get u good results, but all ive ever read/heard, even if used properly it does damage

Comment

Working...
                X