Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQUINE GROW HORMONE (EGH)

Hi Bro's
    This stuff is new for me so I'm needing expert opinion about... that stuff is only for intramuscular (IM) injection and that is 10ml vial for 100 iu's made by Equimed USA..
    Thanks in advanced..

What the hell is it? Growth Hormone for a horse? No thanks.

Comment

you can have the horse GH ill pass.....
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

I'm not asking for if you would like it or not, I'm searching for any experience in bodybuilding with that stuff since I can't find anything... maybe expert opinion like Dave or many others could help me out... I dont know if Equimed USA is legitimate too..

Comment

Maybe it'll make your dick bigger too!
          WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.or.../171/1/163.pdf

Comment

Dude, I have no idea what this stuff is, but I'll tell you this. If it's made for a horse, don't use it! The GH that a human body produces and the GH that a horse produces are two completely different things. You cannot subsitute one for the other as they are different drugs altogether. Stay away from it1

If you want to learn more about it, simply do a search on it. You will most likely pull up a lot of hits to read up on. Start with the manufacturer and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                Dude, I have no idea what this stuff is, but I'll tell you this. If it's made for a horse, don't use it! The GH that a human body produces and the GH that a horse produces are two completely different things. You cannot subsitute one for the other as they are different drugs altogether. Stay away from it1

If you want to learn more about it, simply do a search on it. You will most likely pull up a lot of hits to read up on. Start with the manufacturer and go from there.
                Do you think this way of equipoise and stanzolol?

Comment

No. Equipoise and Stanzolol are AAS and are the same whether they're used in humans or Animals. They have the same chemical make-up regardless of who or what they're prescribed for. Growth Hormone is growth hormone as long as it's human groth hormone. The GH that a pig, horse, cow, chimpanzee and human make are all different with different molecular structures. Why do you think that they used to extract GH from human cadavers before the advent of synthetic GH? Wouldn't GH manufacture be easier and more abundant if they could randomly extract the GH from any animal? Is it because they preferred a dead persons GH over a living animal? NO. The reason is that an animal's GH and a person's GH are different, just like the insulin from a pig is different from a humans. In fact, the similarities between a pigs insulin and a human's are much greater than our differences in GH.

All mammals have a completely different set of DNA that require a different type of GH to activate and trigger the physiologic response that is generated by that particular set of DNA. Just as we cannot throw a set of Horse DNA into a test tube and make a human; we cannot randomly administer GH from any living creature to a human and expect it deliver the same physiologic responses that our own GH would produce.

Steroids are steroids and can be used in any mammal (with varying side effects), but GH is highly specific to the organism for which it is was designed.

As far as what would happen if we were to administer a different form of GH into our body's and what, if any, physiologic would occur, I don't know? Perhaps there is some type of research or experiment out there that has looked into this.

Comment

Very informative post Mike. I see your point.

Comment

Thanks Mike and Mitch...
                      Last edited by ARISTIMUQOH; May 18th, 2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

No problem. thats why were here...to learn from others who have experience or knowledge. We can all learn something from somebody.

Comment

well they say bovine GH works in the horse so who is to say horse GH does not work in a human? Actually i never could get a straight answer on whether or not bovine GH works in a human at all

yes the structures of these are different (actually porcine GH is pretty close to human) but it is known that there are cross activities of each among species

The downside is that you are taking a serious chance because your body may develop a serious immune response. Worst case scenario is shock and death
                          My blog is live! www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Comment

As far as what would happen if we were to administer a different form of GH into our body's and what, if any, physiologic would occur, I don't know? Perhaps there is some type of research or experiment out there that has looked into this.
                            i just googled

Observations in humans

During the 1950s several clinical trials were conducted of the
                            injection of pituitary preparations derived from farm animals,
                            including pigs, into humans for treatment of dwarfism. Although some
                            of the initial studies were thought to show an effect, the porcine
                            pituitary preparations did not stimulate growth in humans (Raben,
                            1959; Kaplan, 1965) or in hypophysectomized monkeys (Knobil & Greep,
                            1959). Serum triglycerides were not affected in humans (Raben, 1959).
                            Mills et al. (1976) also failed to detect any metabolic activity for
                            the retention of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and
                            chloride; they found no increase in plasma free fatty acids, no
                            decrease in plasma alpha-amino nitrogen, no impaired glucose
                            tolerance, and no hyperinsulinaemia in growth hormone-deficient
                            children after injection of either native pST or serum
                            plasmin-digested pST. It was concluded that somato-tropins were
                            species-limited with somatotropins from lower species having no
                            activity in humans. The biological basis for this species specificity
                            was discovered years later when it was determined that the binding of
                            pST to the human somatotropin receptor is several orders of magnitude
                            lower than that of human somatotropin (Carr & Friesen, 1976).
                            My blog is live! www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
                              well they say bovine GH works in the horse so who is to say horse GH does not work in a human? Actually i never could get a straight answer on whether or not bovine GH works in a human at all

yes the structures of these are different (actually porcine GH is pretty close to human) but it is known that there are cross activities of each among species

The downside is that you are taking a serious chance because your body may develop a serious immune response. Worst case scenario is shock and death
                              Sounds like dbol. Those sides aren't that bad. Haha.

Good luck if you try this shit bro.
                              WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

Working...
                              X