• Show
Clear All

• Second cycle

I'm running my second AAS cycle
    of Test Cyp 250 mg E3D with 50 mg of Anadrol first 4 weeks
    -weight is 245
    planning to do the same pct as in the last cycle because it seemed to work
    -clomid 50 mg ED for 30 days
    MY question is how does the dosage on my cycle look as in ratio to my weight and does my pct sound about right if I start 5 days after my last shot??

Dosage looks fine. I still cycle on less than 300mg testosterone at 250+ lbs. I'd prefer hcg with Clomid for PCT and would start at least 7-10 days later. Test levels build up during cycle and can take longer to come down.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattlebl View Post
      I'm running my second AAS cycle
      of Test Cyp 250 mg E3D with 50 mg of Anadrol first 4 weeks
      -weight is 245
      planning to do the same pct as in the last cycle because it seemed to work
      -clomid 50 mg ED for 30 days
      MY question is how does the dosage on my cycle look as in ratio to my weight and does my pct sound about right if I start 5 days after my last shot??
      Personally not a big fan of high test cycles but to each their own I guess. Now considering your weight I think that's a fair dosage.
      I didn't notice you mentioning about ai's so that's something you might need. With orals I would also recommend using something to support your insides.
      As far as pct goes, 5 days will absolutely not do it. You want all your exogenous testosterone to be cleared out of your body before starting pct. That being said kinda surprised your pct has seemingly worked quite well before.

Hope I didn't sound like d*ck as some people have recently gotten butthurt because of my supposedly offensive responses lol.

Comment

Oh and last thing I forgot to mention you need to assess by blood work when your levels are back to normal ranges.

Comment

Working...
        X