Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No PCT is needed if you are on TRT. Just resume TRT after the blast.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

• Heavyiron i got a newb queastion for you,

1ml Testosterone Enanthate once a week for 12 weeks, how long should my off cycle be and what would be best for me to take during off cycle.

NOTE: only doing the Test En, not stacking with anything else.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by red-eagle-77 View Post
        Heavyiron i got a newb queastion for you,

1ml Testosterone Enanthate once a week for 12 weeks, how long should my off cycle be and what would be best for me to take during off cycle.

NOTE: only doing the Test En, not stacking with anything else.

Thanks
        1 ml TE a week would equate to 250 mg/week. This is a very low dosage and I don't think you will be pleased with the results.

Comment

• Ha! I'm such a noob I didn't spell noob right!!!

Thanks Iwanttobebig...I'll look into higher doses next cycle.

Comment

• Heavyiron, since test e takes 10-14 days to kick in, would it be good to start off with test p for the first 1/2 weeks and then continue with test e?

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm on my 4th week on my test e cycle now (500mg per week split to two injections per week) and I'm also running 10mg of aromasin a day. However my libido is low right now. Could it be the aromasin?

Comment

• i guess heavyiron is busy...

Originally posted by tzehan_dk View Post
                Heavyiron, since test e takes 10-14 days to kick in, would it be good to start off with test p for the first 1/2 weeks and then continue with test e?
                people usually use something like dbols as a kick-off for the cycle. really depends on your goals but i would say using test p to start off a test e cycle is less common than taking dbols

Originally posted by nick08 View Post
                Hi guys, I'm on my 4th week on my test e cycle now (500mg per week split to two injections per week) and I'm also running 10mg of aromasin a day. However my libido is low right now. Could it be the aromasin?
                the aromasin might be too strong for you. i would try 10mg eod and see what happens. the aromasin shouldn't effect the livido too much since you're running 500mg test e per week.

when did you notice the effects on your libido? are you using zinc and hcg?

Comment

• after pct how long do you recommend staying off before starting a new cycle ,, and in your opinion at what dose is dbol best run at 50mg ?? and for how long 6 weeks?
                  Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by tzehan_dk View Post
                    Heavyiron, since test e takes 10-14 days to kick in, would it be good to start off with test p for the first 1/2 weeks and then continue with test e?
                    Testosterone E spikes blood androgen levels within a day or so. It just plain takes time for muscle to grow brother.
                    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick08 View Post
                      Hi guys, I'm on my 4th week on my test e cycle now (500mg per week split to two injections per week) and I'm also running 10mg of aromasin a day. However my libido is low right now. Could it be the aromasin?
                      No one can direct you properly without labs. Get blood work on your Estradiol and Prolactin and post up the results brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                        after pct how long do you recommend staying off before starting a new cycle ,, and in your opinion at what dose is dbol best run at 50mg ?? and for how long 6 weeks?
                        6-8 weeks

3-50mg daily.

Comment

• Heavyiron, last question before i begin my cycle.
                          Can i run a test e 500mg/week cycle without aromasin. Using UGL stuff (might be underdosed so I dont wanna limit my gains with aromasin). I have nolva at hand.
                          Will do aromasin and clomid for PCT as according to your dosage recommendations.

Comment

• Originally posted by tzehan_dk View Post
                            Heavyiron, last question before i begin my cycle.
                            Can i run a test e 500mg/week cycle without aromasin. Using UGL stuff (might be underdosed so I dont wanna limit my gains with aromasin). I have nolva at hand.
                            Will do aromasin and clomid for PCT as according to your dosage recommendations.
                            If you like titties sure you can.

Aromasin will not hinder LBM gains.

Comment

• Are there any good estrogen blokers over the counter? Just wondering!!!

Comment

• heavyiron, i can only get my hands on 25mg aromasin tabs. I would only need 10mg ed, is it okay if i break up the 25mg tabs? Dosage might be a little inconsistent ed tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X