Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I can source aromasin in liquid form, but not in the tab form. Would this be ok to use?

    Will be my first cycle, should i only start using it if i notice changes, or its best to start from the get-go as a precautionary measure?

    Comment


    • Also, i have only 30 tabs of 50mg Clomid, 30 tabs of 25mg Aromasin and Nolvadex. How should I implement them in my PCT cycle? I do realise that my Clomid is insufficient tho.

      Comment


      • i have heard that Aromasin , hinder gains ,, im prown to gyno , in your opinion , does it make mush of a difference ,,
        Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

        Comment


        • Question for Heavyiron: I'm facing spinal fusion surgery in a month. C-5, C-6 and C-7. It has been debilitating as a bone spur is going through my nerve chain feeding my left side. I would very much appreciate your opinion please. Could the use of HgH and/or anabolics help in my recovery. I have done cycles before to great success using your advice.

          Again, I would greatly appreciate any insight you could have.

          Many thanks,

          J

          Comment


          • im new to this site and steroids. i done a 10 week course of sustanon 250 at 2ml a week got sum amazing gains. wen it came 2 the after course i was told all i needed was 5000iu's of hcg. but iv recently found out the dosage was way to high ...now iv got balls the size of mini eggs. im 23 years old n dnt reali have alot of money or knoledge of steroids. is there anything i can buy thats guna make my balls grow back? shall i go 2 a doctor? afta doing abit of research iv brought a box of hcg 1.500 iu's (3vials but im makin them stretch to 6 vials. half a mil on monday wednesday n friday) im also takin clomid (2 x 50mg tablets for 1st week then 1 x 50mg tablet the next weeks) im also takin annavar tabs. i know i need nolvadex but jus cudnt afford it at the time. i aint got tits iv jus got small balls. please any advice wud b helpfull. no bullsh!t please iv had 2 many people take the p!ss out of my life

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Conn View Post
              im new to this site and steroids. i done a 10 week course of sustanon 250 at 2ml a week got sum amazing gains. wen it came 2 the after course i was told all i needed was 5000iu's of hcg. but iv recently found out the dosage was way to high ...now iv got balls the size of mini eggs. im 23 years old n dnt reali have alot of money or knoledge of steroids. is there anything i can buy thats guna make my balls grow back? shall i go 2 a doctor? afta doing abit of research iv brought a box of hcg 1.500 iu's (3vials but im makin them stretch to 6 vials. half a mil on monday wednesday n friday) im also takin clomid (2 x 50mg tablets for 1st week then 1 x 50mg tablet the next weeks) im also takin annavar tabs. i know i need nolvadex but jus cudnt afford it at the time. i aint got tits iv jus got small balls. please any advice wud b helpfull. no bullsh!t please iv had 2 many people take the p!ss out of my life



              WOW!

              Comment


              • so helpful mate realli

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Conn View Post
                  so helpful mate realli
                  start a thread in this section..you'll get more replies and advice

                  Comment


                  • how do i do that? dont know how 2 use this site

                    Comment


                    • brilliant thread.

                      will come in great use when i start my first real 12 week cycle next year.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Conn View Post
                        how do i do that? dont know how 2 use this site
                        click the post new thread icon

                        Comment


                        • can letro, clomid, or nolvadex replace aromasin since i can't get aomasin. i'm talking about on cycle to take to combat estrogen and keep free testosterone levels high. if any of them, at what dose. thanks
                          "pussy, money, weed"

                          Comment


                          • Really useful stuff here, especially for a complete n00b like myself who is in the stage of researching / deciding whether I should cycle or not.

                            Comment


                            • This long post made me dizzily~~~~You must be a very patient people for you writing such a long long message!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gdog20035 View Post
                                can letro, clomid, or nolvadex replace aromasin since i can't get aomasin. i'm talking about on cycle to take to combat estrogen and keep free testosterone levels high. if any of them, at what dose. thanks
                                Letro would be an alternative. 2.5mg twice weekly to start.
                                All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X