Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rah22491 View Post
    Heavy,

Is there a rule of thumb for maximal amount of time you should be on an AI. For example if you ran .5mg eod for 12 weeks strait while on test is it ok to continue this through pct until the esters clear? or will being on this long create a massive estro rebound?

Thanks
    There have been many studies on long term AI usage and 4 months is no problem.

You will have a little rebound with Adex but probably almost none with Aromasin.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

what about using letro as your AI instead of Aromasin? also, although i havent used it, doesnt the use of HCG cause estrogen levels to rise, and wouldn't this cause gyno? so then, what is better to use for estrogen levels, and wont cause a huge rebound?
      Last edited by weightslayer; June 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
        what about using letro as your AI instead of Aromasin? also, although i havent used it, doesnt the use of HCG cause estrogen levels to rise, and wouldn't this cause gyno? so then, what is better to use for estrogen levels, and wont cause a huge rebound?
        Letro will work but it is not a suicide inhibitor so once you stop using it you may have estro rebound. Since Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor it is best for PCT.

HCG does cause a rise in Testosterone that can aromatize. That is exactly why I recommend Aromasin.
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

So Aromasin and HCG on cycle is a must? What if one were to do 500mg per week Test E and 500mg HCG per week, 2 injections of 250mg for both each week, and didn't use an AI? Bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
            So Aromasin and HCG on cycle is a must? What if one were to do 500mg per week Test E and 500mg HCG per week, 2 injections of 250mg for both each week, and didn't use an AI? Bad idea?
            Yeah your estradiol would go pretty high doing that.

Comment

Hey Heavy, Thanks for the great post.

My question: I have 3 weeks left on a 10 week Test Prop (150mg EOD) cycle. I've been running 50mg of Proviron daily and 25mg or Aromasin. I have Nolvadex for PCT.

I was going to run 40/40/20/20 with the Nolva and 25mg daily of Aromasin for 4 weeks.

I only have one 5000iu vial of HCG is there anyway I can incorporate it into my PCT and help my recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by monaincha View Post
                Hey Heavy, Thanks for the great post.

My question: I have 3 weeks left on a 10 week Test Prop (150mg EOD) cycle. I've been running 50mg of Proviron daily and 25mg or Aromasin. I have Nolvadex for PCT.

I was going to run 40/40/20/20 with the Nolva and 25mg daily of Aromasin for 4 weeks.

I only have one 5000iu vial of HCG is there anyway I can incorporate it into my PCT and help my recovery?
                The last day of your prop inject start 1,000iu HCG ed.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                  The last day of your prop inject start 1,000iu HCG ed.
                  Thanks Heavy, so if I pinned 1000iu daily for 5 days straight should I start the nolva 40/40/20/20 on day 6? Also should I just keep running the aromasin like I am daily to the very end of my pct, even during the hcg period?

Comment

Originally posted by monaincha View Post
                    Thanks Heavy, so if I pinned 1000iu daily for 5 days straight should I start the nolva 40/40/20/20 on day 6? Also should I just keep running the aromasin like I am daily to the very end of my pct, even during the hcg period?
                    Yes and yes =)

Comment

Question. I'm curretnly running 750mg enanthate weekly and using dex at .5mg MWF along with Nolv at 20mg Daily (I've been on a while...) When I start my HCG at 1000 IU ed after my last pin, should I continue with my ancillaries as I have been or cut them out for the approximate 15 days I'm using HCG?
                      Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
                        Question. I'm curretnly running 750mg enanthate weekly and using dex at .5mg MWF along with Nolv at 20mg Daily (I've been on a while...) When I start my HCG at 1000 IU ed after my last pin, should I continue with my ancillaries as I have been or cut them out for the approximate 15 days I'm using HCG?
                        Keep them in there. HCG can cause a rise in estro.

Comment

Thank you Heavy for all of your posts. I have learned a great deal reading your work and know that it takes a shitload of time and effort to do the research and post. Again, thank you for doing what you do.

Comment

Heavy, (or anyone who can answer),

After a stack of injectables, a buddy of mine went on a d-bol ony cycle yielding great results - I witnessed.

Well, when he ordered more, instead of d-bol, he received a bottle of Metanabol - with a reason stating that they were out of d-bol and that (Metanbol) is basically the same as d-bol. Any truth to this?

Comment

Heavy,

Can you check out this thread? :

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=90243

I am thinking of running your first recommended cycle (but with test cyp, then possibly switching to test prop or susp because of the shorter detection time), with the same AI and HCG. However, if you check out that banned list, found here: http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/Wo...st_2010_EN.pdf

It shows all of those basically being banned. How far out from a competition could I run this (10 weeks of the test, then pct) and be safe? Or do you have any other recommendations?

I know the detection times of the test, but, having a hard time finding it for some of the ai/hcg (for during)/pct stuff...
                              Last edited by superquick; July 5th, 2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                                Keep them in there. HCG can cause a rise in estro.
                                I know this question is very similar to the above post, but would it be ok to discontinue use of the adex (dont have aromasin) a few days after ceasing hcg and once on nolva. Maybe im off base, but have read that together is a bit overkill. Thanks in advance heavy

Comment

Working...
                                X