Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baris View Post
    I read that estrogen rebound is possible with arimidex, because it doesnt permanently deactivate the enzyme unlike aromasin. However, I have decided that I will be running it from week 1 of the cycle until the very end of my PCT. Do you think estrogen rebound will actually be possible after that point? Here's the cycle:

The cycle will be 500 mg weekly for ten weeks and two weeks after the last injection I will start a four week PCT with Clomid; 100/100/100/50 (basically how you recommend it :P) and running arimidex 0.5 mg daily.
    Yes

Originally posted by Rayan View Post
    And to further this question, what does permanent mean in this context?
    The aromatase enzyme never comes back online and pretty much renders them useless which in turn means aromatase wont happen in the future anymore?
    Your body just makes more.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

hey heavyy ...i have a friend who waited too long after cycle(8 months) because he wasnt sure what to do. he told me his testicles are atrophied a little and hes feeling estrogen effects, should he still follow your exact pct protocoll even though its 8 months later?? or should he do a lighter pct?? if so what protocoll do u recommend?

Comment

Great Info Heavy Iron.. Thanks
        T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy View Post
          hey heavyy ...i have a friend who waited too long after cycle(8 months) because he wasnt sure what to do. he told me his testicles are atrophied a little and hes feeling estrogen effects, should he still follow your exact pct protocoll even though its 8 months later?? or should he do a lighter pct?? if so what protocoll do u recommend?
          I would advise him to get labs. It would be very helpful to see his E2, Total and Free T as well as LH and FSH.
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

well this is just awesome as i planned on running my first cycle as test only @ 500-600/ week. i have a question about the HCG though? im aware of the need for restarting natural test etc with pct like the clomid you advised, but when you say running HCG through the cycle would aid recovery on post cycle, what do you mean? recovery of natural test, of the testes to a normal size, or what exactly? the reason i ask is that if its only a superficial side effect (testicular atrophy), that HCG combats, is it very necessary? my main concerns on post cycle are presence of libido, no gyno, not being an emotional bitch crying at Lifetime network movies and shit, and obviously maintaining all the LBM i gained while on cycle. will HCG positively effect these or is it mainly what you mentioned with the testes and the fertility, since im not looking to have kids and as long as i have libido, the teste thing doesnt matter too much to me. just wondering whether the HCG may have a synergistic effect on other things while being ran with an AI.

sorry for the long post, but im not one to just jump into starting to pin without knowing whats up

thanks

Comment

Would it be wise to get first "real" cycle domestic or internet

I am a noob here...

I have run h-drol quite a few times, p-plex and superdrol 4 times over last 2 years or so... all with OTC pct cause don't know how to get real AI's anti-estrogens or SERM's

I'm 23 5'10" 215 10%

bench 405

I'm tired of not running real test, feeling like garbage, and shitty gains..

I'm dedicated to lifting and diet hardcore and I'm sick of trying figuring out shit on my own..

This is the place the big people dwell
              Last edited by Dumbell225; February 27th, 2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Where does finasteride come in to all this? I hair loss a concern for a test only first cycle?

Comment

heavyiron, i just need a confirmation before i begin my cycle. Your help and advice is much needed and thanks in advance.

Week 1-12 Sustanon250 - 500mg split to 2 shots E3D
                  Week 1-19 Arimidex/Aromasin
                  Week 15-19 Clomid/Nolvadex

And is it necessary to include HCG and if i do, how do i take it? I've read that i could start it on week 4 till the end/next day after last shot of test for 10 days/week 1-12.

Comment

Originally posted by tzehan_dk View Post
                    heavyiron, i just need a confirmation before i begin my cycle. Your help and advice is much needed and thanks in advance.

Week 1-12 Sustanon250 - 500mg split to 2 shots E3D
                    Week 1-19 Arimidex/Aromasin
                    Week 15-19 Clomid/Nolvadex

And is it necessary to include HCG and if i do, how do i take it? I've read that i could start it on week 4 till the end/next day after last shot of test for 10 days/week 1-12.

You should really use HGC if you can access/afford it. Far quicker recovery. Even more important after your long cycle I would guess.

Heavy, if using Arimidex instead of Aromasin, How would the dosing vary? I would like to get Aromasin so I can copy your write up, though I'm going to purchase from WP, and they only have Arimidex.. Aromasin is considered more potent, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                      Letro will work but it is not a suicide inhibitor so once you stop using it you may have estro rebound. Since Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor it is best for PCT.

HCG does cause a rise in Testosterone that can aromatize. That is exactly why I recommend Aromasin.
                      i was kicked off for prooving the moderator on iron mgazine wrong for roughly the same statement you just made iron, aromasin(exemestane) will kill not block up to 85% of estrogen in blood or system . my only thought is with the aromasin while using during cycle do you think it might kill to much estrogen allowing plaque build up in arteries in heart , due to the lack of estrogen which aids in good cholesterol maintenance . i like to think novaldex and or clomid is ok during cycle and then aromasin during pct and after hcg. anyway just a thought. you are right on ,with info thanks iron

Comment

• To be fair, I have read that estro suppression is around that level in WL 2009; As well as various websites. I guess people are yet to be updated. So Armix would have less suppression then 50% given that Aromasin is regard as more powerful. :/

Comment

• heavy, in your sample cycle#2 it suggests weeks 1-5 600 5-8 800 6-8--1gram do you believe in pyramiding or like it says to just increase weekly than stop- you dont think that might be too big of a drop or shut-off from 1000mg's to none? just curious. if you do agree can you briefly explain why? thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyzaza View Post
                            heavy, in your sample cycle#2 it suggests weeks 1-5 600 5-8 800 6-8--1gram do you believe in pyramiding or like it says to just increase weekly than stop- you dont think that might be too big of a drop or shut-off from 1000mg's to none? just curious. if you do agree can you briefly explain why? thanks...
                            Heavy esters like Enanthate and Cypionate are self tapering so no need to taper down the dose unless you are running high doses, ie. 1,500mg plus weekly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyzaza View Post
                              i was kicked off for prooving the moderator on iron mgazine wrong for roughly the same statement you just made iron, aromasin(exemestane) will kill not block up to 85% of estrogen in blood or system . my only thought is with the aromasin while using during cycle do you think it might kill to much estrogen allowing plaque build up in arteries in heart , due to the lack of estrogen which aids in good cholesterol maintenance . i like to think novaldex and or clomid is ok during cycle and then aromasin during pct and after hcg. anyway just a thought. you are right on ,with info thanks iron
                              Aromasin reduces E2 in males less than 85%. Its maybe going to reduce aromatase by 60% maximum on average because of our higher circulating T levels. The female AI studies do not apply to males as far as E2 suppression or half lives.

Keep in mind your body can make new enzymes so the reduction in aromatase is not permanent once you stop using Aromasin. Also, the male Aromasin studies that do show about a 50% reduction in E2 did not show lipids negatively correlated.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/88/12/5951

Comment

• Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                                Aromasin reduces E2 in males less than 85%. Its maybe going to reduce aromatase by 60% maximum on average because of our higher circulating T levels. The female AI studies do not apply to males as far as E2 suppression or half lives.

Keep in mind your body can make new enzymes so the reduction in aromatase is not permanent once you stop using Aromasin. Also, the male Aromasin studies that do show about a 50% reduction in E2 did not show lipids negatively correlated.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/88/12/5951
                                thanks for answering both questions those guys are killen me on that other thread yesterday,i love it, anyway- so it better to run exemestane during cycle as well as post, ok and its fine to go up to 1 gram at last week and stop due to the fact that your test levels will taper off in time whether your running 200mg. or 1000 mg. last week correct? thanks for your time i see you at iron mag. also.. and you can pm me on where to find aromasin for good$ some of those sites are ridiculous, i think it was geneeza? brand exemestane was only like 100$ for the 25mg. pills and the same amount elsewhere was near 300$ so im not sold it was legit.. if you can answer these ? again thanks .

Comment

Working...
                                X