No announcement yet.

Best mass builder for YOU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well ive gone for the m-drol pills will be easier for me as i travel a lot- has anyone had any experience with m-drol? i have read some online reviews and people seem to be saying its a good product and they gained 20lbs and all the rest of it

Comment

If your not gonna use the same product you can't expectthe same results
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

A50, Tren, Sus and slin
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
          If your not gonna use the same product you can't expectthe same results
          it is essentially the same product, just with a different name

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
            A50, Tren, Sus and slin
            i hear from a lot of people that tren is no good for building mass and only good for use on a cutting diet- what are your views on this mike?

also how much would you say slin helped improve your size/physique and have you ever experienced any problems with it? i will be researching this over the next few months but would like to hear your experiences with it.

Comment

A50, Tren, Sus and slin
              Thats more my style right there.
              Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Test bro. The classic and the best. And everybody has their fave whether it's Test E, C, or P.....but all are great overall.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
                  i hear from a lot of people that tren is no good for building mass and only good for use on a cutting diet- what are your views on this mike?

also how much would you say slin helped improve your size/physique and have you ever experienced any problems with it? i will be researching this over the next few months but would like to hear your experiences with it.

bro, tren is the king. It is the best at converting calories, anything you eat, into muscle. People run it while dieting to preserve muscle and while bulking to gain it. It's the most powerful aas (note, slin is not aas, but most powerful imo). anyways, most people don't run it while bulking cuz its fucking toxic and can be harsh and has some bad sides. So they save it for contest prep. But if you can handle it, i would run tren year round lol. I'm gonna have to x2 bigmike on this one with the abombs, tren test and slin. i would add gh in there too.
                  www.lukasduncan.com

Comment

Originally posted by MojoMike36 View Post
                    Ran a whole bottle. Got strong and cut as fuck. Acne was an issue biggggg time.
                    I hope not a whole bottle of PP SD-LV!! That's three cycles in one bottle.
                    "I think Arnold had the sexiest body of all time... Arnold had that charming boy look and a body of a stallion"-google&pubmed

Comment

lol...... SD! i know its not up there but 17lbs in 3wks on a restricked cal. deit is sick......

so im sayin SD.

I agree with you.

I chose Anadrol from what was available on the list, though.

It would be a toss-up between high dose test and 100 mg/day of Anadrol for me. Test at 1000 mg/week or under doesn't really come close to beating Drol, for me...as far as rapid weight gains.

However, the most powerfull sheer mass gainer, regardless of it's level of water retention....was M1T. Unbelievably potent. 10 lb's in the 1st week alone.

Comment

^^^^ after 3wk i lowered the dose.

first wk took 2cc on WO days only
                        second wk took 3cc WO days and 1 on non WO days
                        3rd wk took 3cc ED....
                        forth wk still 3cc ED but only maybe 1 more lb was gained.

in 5wks i gained 17lbs, all of witch came in the first 3wks.

Yeah, your body probably finally said "Fuck this weight gain shit until you give me some more cals".

You had porobably ciompletely maxed out your muscular potential at that caloric level.

Comment

A50, Tren, Sus and slin

Hard to beat that.

The only way I can even think of to improve that cycle for just mass's sake, without adding any more AAS, would be to switch out the Drol for M1T, as it's even stronger for mass, believe it or not.

SD is better for actual muscle tissue growth compared to Drol, but about equal for total weight gains, depending on user response. Anadrol, SD and M1T are the big 3 for mass gains when it comes to orals. Bolasterone is, as well, but it's no longer in production.

Comment

so comparitively if you were to put up a cycle of each of these compounds side by side and review the potential weight gain from each what would we be looking at? for instance-

drol-15lbs
                            d bol-10lbs
                            test-
                            slin-
                            tren-
                            gh-
                            etc......

and by cycle i mean a full length effective cycle, not like comparing 4 weeks of drol to 4 weeks of test. just 4 weeks of drol to 12 weeks of test etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
                              it is essentially the same product, just with a different name

But you never know what the company is sellin..... Primodial is legit! F' the rest
                              http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

But you never know what the company is sellin..... Primodial is legit! F' the rest
                                just goin by reviews bro, everyone is raving about cel m-drol too. if it doesnt produce the results i will try and find some drone-lv thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                                X