No announcement yet.

Best mass builder for YOU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted drol,but a high dose of kcal and test would be the best.
    How did you get so long

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
      just goin by reviews bro, everyone is raving about cel m-drol too. if it doesnt produce the results i will try and find some drone-lv thanks man.
      Lol it will work just fine.... Superdrone is a clone of superdrol just like the rest. Different isomer but from online reviews no big difference what so ever.

Superdrone..... Superdrol.... It's a clone.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

guys, what about tne/test-suspension? doesnt it give quicker results than any oral?

Comment

You can't realy compare test to strong orals. It does kick in very quickly though...
          PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

oh ok. guess you're right bro. never tried tne so i def can't compare. (yet, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
              Hard to beat that.

The only way I can even think of to improve that cycle for just mass's sake, without adding any more AAS, would be to switch out the Drol for M1T, as it's even stronger for mass, believe it or not.

SD is better for actual muscle tissue growth compared to Drol, but about equal for total weight gains, depending on user response. Anadrol, SD and M1T are the big 3 for mass gains when it comes to orals. Bolasterone is, as well, but it's no longer in production.
              doesnt GP produce bola bro?

Comment

Originally posted by P4D2A022 View Post
                doesnt GP produce bola bro?

Almost every UGL that has supposedly produced a Bolasterone clone was complete shit....not true Bolasterone. Many have tried....but only one that I knew of produced a genuine clone....several years back.

Maybe there is a UGL making legitimate Bolasterone now, I don't know.

With Bolasterone being such an incredibly potent oral, one would think many more UGL's would be doing everything they could to produce a quality clone.

Bolasterone is comparable to Anadrol, but without as much water retention and is much more potent per mg, both androgenically and anabolically.

Comment

i see. man, i want to try it hahaa

Comment

D-bol and Superdrol give me the best mass. Oddly test is a little disappointing. With testosterone I'm able to maintain the weight I put on from superdrol or Dianabol, or at the most put on 5 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
                      agreed. SD.
                      SD isn't listed.
                      My Journal:

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
                        SD isn't listed.

No one said it was.

Don't even bother looking it up....it will eat your liver, break your dick, give you a heart attack and kill you.

All natural training is the way for you.

Comment

No one said it was.

Don't even bother looking it up....it will eat your liver, break your dick, give you a heart attack and kill you.

I dunno...it is VERY tempting.
                          I see guys at the gym who are built the way I want and I know for a fact they are on steroids.
                          I see pics of people on MD on steroids and hear the results.
                          It is tempting or at least nice to think that if all else fails I got something in my back pocket.
                          My Journal:

Comment

No one said it was.

I see guys at the gym who are built the way I want and I know for a fact they are on steroids.
                            It is tempting or at least nice to think that if all else fails I got something in my back pocket.

Lol...... Mike is on 1.....
                            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Did you watch those guys at your gym pin themselves in the locker room or something?
                              I'm willing to bet that you've never watched those guys or the people you see pictures of in MD magazines EAT. You have any idea how much food you have to eat to get like that?
                              F'ing hopeless man. The only things in your back pocket are excuses to not eat more and train harder.
                              Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhead1983 View Post
                                Did you watch those guys at your gym pin themselves in the locker room or something?
                                I'm willing to bet that you've never watched those guys or the people you see pictures of in MD magazines EAT. You have any idea how much food you have to eat to get like that?
                                F'ing hopeless man. The only things in your back pocket are excuses to not eat more and train harder.
                                Oh shut up.
                                I eat 2550 calories on off days and 2800-3000 on training days.
                                Yeh I need to lift more weight...which is why sooner or later I am going to do steroids.

I'm thinking either DBOL or DECA, one of those two. I need to see what I'm capable of and speed things up.
                                In the next year I'm going to do it likely.
                                My Journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X