Best mass builder for YOU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironhead1983 View Post
    Did you watch those guys at your gym pin themselves in the locker room or something?
    I'm willing to bet that you've never watched those guys or the people you see pictures of in MD magazines EAT. You have any idea how much food you have to eat to get like that?
    F'ing hopeless man. The only things in your back pocket are excuses to not eat more and train harder.
    said this to dikheads once or twice!
    Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Comment

Originally posted by living-it View Post
      said this to dikheads once or twice!
      Eating 2500 on off days and 2800-3000 for a 180 pounder, and doing so cleanly+progressive overload is a good, honest work.
      My Journal:

Comment

complete idiot^^^no food no muscle that simple
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
          Oh shut up.
          I eat 2550 calories on off days and 2800-3000 on training days.
          Yeh I need to lift more weight...which is why sooner or later I am going to do steroids.

I'm thinking either DBOL or DECA, one of those two. I need to see what I'm capable of and speed things up.
          In the next year I'm going to do it likely.

Don't ask any questions in here about it. You wanna be a fucking moron and be that person who takes steroids after having barely gained a damn thing naturally? If so, don;t come here asking about it.

You never posted in this section before for steroid advice...don't start now. I don't help people who intentionally deny good advice and purposefully make poor decisions. Damage your health elsewhere, as that is what will end up happening to you. You can't even get the basics down and you want to start messing with potentially harmfull drugs....not on my watch.

Don't bother asking about steroids in any other forum either, especially in No-bull, as that is NOT the forum for it. This is the ONLY forum suitable for making thrads on steroid use and your not doing it here. Try posting a thread on AAS use in No-bull for advice and it will be taken down and brought to the Pit....try me. Try it here and it will be given to the Pit.

On top of that, good luck even finding AAS....you wouldn't even know where to look...LOL. If someone did, you would probably get ripped off. LOL at you thinking you can responsibly use AAS when you can't even learn the basics of eaing for natural training....ha!

People like you are the reason why steroids are illegal because people like you end up getting health problems and then end up seeing a physician orgoing to the hospital and then telling everyone steroids hurt your health.

The only times you EVER posted in this forum is after I stopped following your juranl and now your here again after I stopped. This is not the place for you....you have no need. Go be a moron somehwere else. No one wants your self-pity or to hear about how you are too lazy and pathetic to get your shit together and gain some natural muscle...and your genetics are fine...it's you.

Also, don't satart psting about your gains or your program or anything else here...that is not what this forum is for. You won't be trated any differently han any other kid who isn't ready for AAS, but decides to ignore everyones advice and use them anyway...so don't expect to be.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecountry View Post
            Eating 2500 on off days and 2800-3000 for a 180 pounder, and doing so cleanly+progressive overload is a good, honest work.

No, it's not.

2500 cals on any day for a 180 pounder trying to gain size isn't good enough. Stop talking about your diet here...now. You'v been told 100X that 2500 cals isn';t enough, yet you think you know better. That thread KOS put in the Pit describing you was mostly right on the money...LOL.

Comment

Mike Arnold or PanterA or who ever else can help,

Found 2 sites selling Iron Labs products, 1-AD and M-1T. Online reviews that I found were all positive and it's supposedly legit clones. Any info would be nice. Sites I found where from the UK were these orals are not banned. Thanks in advanced......
              Last edited by Striketeam; June 7th, 2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Striketeam View Post
                Mike Arnold or PanterA or who ever else can help,

Found 2 sites selling Iron Labs products, 1-AD and M-1T. Online reviews that I found were all positive and it's supposedly legit clones. Any info would be nice. Sites I found where from the UK were these orals are not banned. Thanks in advanced......
                i know ironlabs sells an m1t, sd and tren clone but i never saw a 1-ad clone.... m1t clone is supposed to be great. i think they switched the dose down to 5mg caps tho

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
                  So i want to know in your own personal experience what individual drug or AAS stack produced the best mass gains? Also if it is test what dosage did you start to see real changes happening to your body?

Test.....lots
                  Deca
                  Anadrol....or Dbol if you prefer
                  HGH
                  Insulin

I saw changes....
                  Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

Originally posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
                    Test.....lots
                    Deca
                    Anadrol....or Dbol if you prefer
                    HGH
                    Insulin

I saw changes....
                    hey man, did u find that suspension/tne was best for test?

Comment

Test and food... that's all i need.
                      Admin @ Bodybuilding Forums

Comment

Test, Tren , and Drol. Best AAS mass gain stack in my opinion.

Comment

For ALOT of people just stacking this..

with perhaps some of this...

Comment

Originally posted by P4D2A022 View Post
                            hey man, did u find that suspension/tne was best for test?

Never tried it, I just run Test E and pin it EOD.
                            Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

P4D2A022,
                              Thanks for the reply, Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread either, just seen M1-T mentioned and I recall that particular company and a site selling it.....If it's aquired I will give reviews, " I mean if a guy I know gets it I'll ask him to give a review"......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Striketeam View Post
                                P4D2A022,
                                Thanks for the reply, Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread either, just seen M1-T mentioned and I recall that particular company and a site selling it.....If it's aquired I will give reviews, " I mean if a guy I know gets it I'll ask him to give a review"......LOL
                                lol. gotcha

Comment

Working...
                                X