Best mass builder for YOU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
    just started a test cyp/eq/drol cycle, 3 weeks in and i am looking leaner which is very strange, also gaining some solid weight. The drol doesnt seem to be putting any water on me but i am running 10mg tamox ED so that might be why. Now im in week 3 i can feel the eq coming in to play and i can see what people mean about the vascularity. i look like rich gaspari lol

WTF does that have to do with this thread?
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
      WTF does that have to do with this thread?
      im reporting on my experience with these new compounds as this thread is discussing the best mass builder. I felt it was valid to state my experience with these to give people an idea of the effects of the drugs if they have not used them themselves. Whats the big deal? im sure someone could find it useful

Comment

the best "mass" gainer would definitely be Anadrol IMO.
        Even though its pretty much all "water" mass, its still mass none the less
        Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

The best mass builder I've done recently, with a strict diet, was Drol 50mg/ED, MegaVol (SD clone) 20mg/ED, test prop 600mg/wk. I was able to put on 8lbs of lean mass. No water weight, no fat. Bodyfat dropped 1.5% during that time. This was over the course of a month at the beginning of my last cycle. Should've eaten more carbs, but I was a siss and didn't want to bloat. Wahhh.

Comment

testosteron for sure

Comment

im reporting on my experience with these new compounds as this thread is discussing the best mass builder. I felt it was valid to state my experience with these to give people an idea of the effects of the drugs if they have not used them themselves. Whats the big deal? im sure someone could find it useful

Don't get your pantys in a bunch kid, simmer down. Just askin.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                Don't get your pantys in a bunch kid, simmer down. Just askin.
                lol panties arnt bunched at all, you seemed confused as to why i said what i said so i explained it. No big deal.

Comment

The Situation's Protein Vodka does it for me!!!

f179dd492b0faefdf4ecd0212be17b80_def.jpg
                  Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

bahhh Then you must be the biggest MASS MONSTER posting in this thread if ur using that product .

Originally posted by Noheawaiian View Post
                    The Situation's Protein Vodka does it for me!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215851[/ATTACH]

Comment

The best gains ive ever had were off Prop 100mg EOD my body responds really well to this compound aka its my favorite to run
                      It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

Comment

wow.....does this thread really need to be 6 pages long?

Comment

Here let's see if we can add another......

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by weightslayer View Post
                            wow.....does this thread really need to be 6 pages long?
                            And you just added to it by asking that question..........?
                            Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

just started a test cyp/eq/drol cycle, 3 weeks in and i am looking leaner which is very strange, also gaining some solid weight. The drol doesnt seem to be putting any water on me but i am running 10mg tamox ED so that might be why. Now im in week 3 i can feel the eq coming in to play and i can see what people mean about the vascularity. i look like rich gaspari lol
                              3 weeks in and your anadrol hasn't added any water and you're looking leaner? ........hmmmm
                              Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

And you just added to it by asking that question..........? i know!

Comment

Working...
                                X