No announcement yet.

Best mass builder for YOU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test plus ND or Tren-E are the keys to my mass. I avoid orals these days.

Comment

nd? nandrolone deca? or nd blue tops?

Comment

Originally posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
        3 weeks in and your anadrol hasn't added any water and you're looking leaner? ........hmmmm
        i know bro sounds retarded. i think its might be due to the fact i was just coming off a show and was on a zero carb diet for so long. drol + the high carbs after 0 carbs for so long just filled me out and made me look a lot bigger and leaner. when in fact i was probably as lean as before not any leaner just fuller. also i would like to add that i didnt get any water weight from it. i never seem to bloat off of anything i got zero bloating from cyp

Comment

A plain old Test cycle with a dbol kickstart + ramping up cals. Works for me.

Comment

test and deca..want to do a cycle with dbol in there but havent yet

Comment

Originally posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
              Test, deca and dianabol was the biggest I ever got.
              Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
                It'll be good bro, just wait
                Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

Food, hard work, dedication, discipline, commitment and plenty of rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                    Food, hard work, dedication, discipline, commitment and plenty of TEST.
                    Fixed it for you. You can only do soo much naturaly..to be honest the biggest hardest strongest guys in the gym are on something. I have really done a Mass cycle its always been for leaning out. But Im intrested in trying some orals..and im intrested in trying Tren for bulking with possibly DBol and maybe deca in there but i havent really structured out my plan of attack as far as diet and drug use.

Comment

• why isnt semen on the list...DKalban can't honestly post on this thread now
                      Training Log. I train like a manbearpig. http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...t=#post2381061

Comment

• eq is on there but not superdrol. wow

Comment

• Originally posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
                          Test, deca and dianabol was the biggest I ever got.
                          How much food/calories where you taking in if you remember? i was gonna run a TestE/Deca cycle but opt for TrenA instead of deca. Trying to get ideas for a big bulking cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwgj18 View Post
                            How much food/calories where you taking in if you remember? i was gonna run a TestE/Deca cycle but opt for TrenA instead of deca. Trying to get ideas for a big bulking cycle.
                            Doesn't matter what HE was taking in....your body may be completely different than his in regard to size, metabolism, and daily energy expenditure. You need to figure out what YOUR maintenance caloric needs are and adjust from there.

Comment

• man i wish you put alot more options up there and also be able topickmore then one.

for me tren, dbol, test, igf-1lr3 and all in one cycle even better.
                              LG Sciences Board Rep
                              These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

• test eq for a looong cycle. throw in tbol here and there and hcg now and again.. big hard vascular. like my dick...
                                LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                                http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Working...
                                X