Does Deca cause hair loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Deca cause hair loss?

I have been reading many threads with people stating their hair started falling out with deca!

WTF?

I thought this was one of the safest roids out there for hair loss.

any input?

It shouldn't cause hair loss unless a dht blocker is being used, from my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by bb4life View Post
      It shouldn't cause hair loss unless a dht blocker is being used, from my understanding.
      thats what I thought as well.

Comment

it doesn't interact with either 5ar enzyme to form DHT, so you're correct, it should technically not aggravate prostate problems nor hair problems. you may just have a predisposition to MPB. are you taking any other meds?
        "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

no, not using deca right now. just doing some research.

forget I asked, cause deca does not seem like something i am going to do. I was looking into deca/anavar cycles and i read a lot of people's experience with this.

the results are not only deca dick, but most people lost all the weight after their cycles with deca. i quess you are shut down for months even if u use proper PCT, and that shut down causes u to lose everything you gained.

so i am doing a test/var cycle with finasteride thrown in. i appreciate all the help you guys have provided!

Comment

Where are you reading that deca causes hair to fall out?

Let me give you 2 pieces of advise, like apie ^^^said, it does not form DHT, so it will not affect hairloss.

Second, stop reading wherever you are reading, and start asking more questions here. Whomever is advising deca causes hairloss has no fucking clue what they are talking about
            You wouldn't know what fun was even if it beat the shit out of you. -Big Jimsty

Comment

Nandrolone will react will 5-AR but it converts to DHN which is less androgenic than DHT.
              Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by bad rad View Post
                Nandrolone will react will 5-AR but it converts to DHN which is less androgenic than DHT.

ok, deca may not cause hair loss, but the problem is that is shuts you down hard, so if i do a deca/var cycle, i wold prob lose all the gains after cause i would have zero test production for months afterwards, even with proper PCT.

Comment

That was more for the wrong statement further up. If you use anti prolactins and cortisol control Deca isn't that hard to recover from. Also using Hcg during the cycle will do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by bad rad View Post
                    That was more for the wrong statement further up. If you use anti prolactins and cortisol control Deca isn't that hard to recover from. Also using Hcg during the cycle will do wonders.

so you are suggesting i could run a deca/anavar cycle and have a good outcome from it?

Comment

Well, I wouldn't do it. My point is if done correctly Deca isn't too hard to recover from. I would still run at least a replacement dose of Test or Masteron instead of 'Var.

Comment

Deca is one of the milder steroids, plus, look at Lee Priest, im pretty sure he's had his fair share with Deca & hes got a full head of hair
                        Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

^^^^
                          that has nothing to do with deca or AAS, in general.
                          "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

whats your thoughts on this?

Weeks 1-15: Test at 100 mg/week.
                            Weeks 1-10: Deca at 400 mg/week.
                            Weeks 10-15: Anavar at 50 mg/day.

The Test is kept low to minimize hair loss, but hopefully keep sexual functioning normal. After my own T production shuts down, 100 mg/week will be almost like using no test at all.

thoughts???

Comment

what test would you be using? deca dick seems inevitable with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X