Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Deca cause hair loss?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
    what test would you be using? deca dick seems inevitable with that.

    cyp or E.

    my last cycle i did 300mg deca and 200mg test E x 10 weeks. no deca dick at all!

    Comment


    • #17
      I did 10 weeks of deca at 600mg a week with no test at all. I did not get deca dick at all but i did use 250iu of hcg M/W/F. I would have probably been limp dick if it wasn't for the hcg.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bb4life View Post
        I did 10 weeks of deca at 600mg a week with no test at all. I did not get deca dick at all but i did use 250iu of hcg M/W/F. I would have probably been limp dick if it wasn't for the hcg.

        what were your gains like? also, any sides? did u keep any gains afterwards?

        Comment


        • #19
          gains were very good... some gyno but i used 1/2 mg of prami 2-3 times a week as well as a low dose of letro eod and it was fine. I did keep most of the gains.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by theworm View Post
            cyp or E.

            my last cycle i did 300mg deca and 200mg test E x 10 weeks. no deca dick at all!
            what does your PCT look like?
            "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

            Comment


            • #21
              Consult a good dermatologist for the best solution of your hair loss problem...

              Comment


              • #22
                Being Prone to hair loss causes hair loss..


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jimi522 View Post
                  Consult a good dermatologist for the best solution of your hair loss problem...
                  Dermatologist's are hair experts?????
                  Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If you are genetically predisposed to hair loss then there really isn't any safe steroid. Yes some of them are less problematic than others but the fact of the matter is all of them are going to contribute speeding up the process to some degree.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      All aas cause hair loss in my opinion without the right balance hormones and pct. I suggest this shop https://steroidsfax.net/
                      Last edited by Mattlebl; April 28th, 2020, 03:12 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X