Super-DMZ **~Dimethazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baris View Post
    Hey heavy, I've got two questions. If Liv52 increases protein synthesis, would it be useful for me to take that without even being on cycle? My liver/lipids/health status is absolutely fine as I've never cycled before and my diet is pretty good for the past few years. (Also: No alcohol or drugs ever).

I know drinking water is key. I think I get in about 3-4 liters a day now, which is nearly a gallon. When on a testosterone cycle, which compared to orals isn't hard on the liver at all, what would be sufficient water intake?
    If your liver enzymes are fine and you are not dehydrated than I see little to no benefit of doing either.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
      If your liver enzymes are fine and you are not dehydrated than I see little to no benefit of doing either.
      Right, thanks! What about water intake on a test cycle?

Comment

Super-DMZ ** now contains Superdrol! Each cap contains 10mg Superdrol and 10mg Dimethazine!
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Super-DMZ ** now contains Superdrol! Each cap contains 10mg Superdrol and 10mg Dimethazine!
          heavyiron, now that Super-DMZ also contains superdrol making it a heavier compound than before. What kind of dosages of Clomid would you advise now? Still 50/50/50/50? I want to run 2 caps daily for 4 weeks!

Thanks!!

Comment

dumb fucking question number 2: Is Super DMZ ** a "steroid" or not, having a hard time understand the difference between a steroid and designer steroid and how one you can buy legally on iron mag.

dumb fucking question number 3: how likely is it you can make gains on Super DMZ ** with a "maintaince" diet or less (2200-2400 calories, 180g protein for a 170 pounder)?

dumb fucking question number 4: how likely is it you can maintain gains post cycle and in the following months? How much will you keep (75% of gains)?
            My Journal:

Comment

Some Great info in this Thread. Bump =)

Comment

Masteron has a positive affect cholesterol so would DMZ?

Comment

Originally posted by VickMD View Post
                  Masteron has a positive affect cholesterol so would DMZ?
                  No, oral steroids like Super DMZ typically negatively effect cholesterol.

Comment

do you take at once or split up the dose

Comment

Time to stock up. Looks like this product will be banned soon.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...011/fr1123.htm

Comment

Time to stock up. Looks like this product will be banned soon.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...011/fr1123.htm

i guess it wasnt banned ?

Comment

Working...
                        X