No announcement yet.

AAS: Beginner anabolic steroid use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to AAS. Im 23 years old, 6'4'', 240lbs, 16%bf. I eat 6x a day @ 300g of protein and about 4000 cals. Ive been seriously lifting for about 3 years. I am about to start my first cycle and its gonna be set up like this.

Week 1-10 [email protected] 500mg/week-pins 2x week
    Week 1-9 [email protected] 300mg/week-pins 1x week
    Week 12-13 [email protected] 100mg/day for 5 days
    Week 13-14 [email protected] 50mg/day for 5 days

Arimadex/Nolvadex on hand for sides during cycle. I am not sure however on the dose during cycle if i run into sides??? I dont wanna hinder my gains but def. wanna be safe. Also, i may be able to get some HCG for more speedy recovery. I know i prob should just run test for first cycle but eq is not really that androgenic so im gonna just take my chances. Also, if i need to tweak this cycle please feel free to comment. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan2 View Post
      Hello...I'm new to this thread, and I wanted to know do I only start with test? I'm only 5'5 and weight 150 lbs. Also, where can I find some real test that is not oral? Looked at some websites but not sure if they are legit and worried about getting arrested... thanks for your help.
      the boards are to here for communication in ways not including your question bro. you cant openly ask where to find drugs, thats not what MD represents.

If theres a will, theres a way...just look elsewhere
      physique under construction

Comment

Originally posted by boxingblake View Post
        I am new to AAS. Im 23 years old, 6'4'', 240lbs, 16%bf. I eat 6x a day @ 300g of protein and about 4000 cals. Ive been seriously lifting for about 3 years. I am about to start my first cycle and its gonna be set up like this.

Week 1-10 [email protected] 500mg/week-pins 2x week
        Week 1-9 [email protected] 300mg/week-pins 1x week
        Week 12-13 [email protected] 100mg/day for 5 days
        Week 13-14 [email protected] 50mg/day for 5 days

Arimadex/Nolvadex on hand for sides during cycle. I am not sure however on the dose during cycle if i run into sides??? I dont wanna hinder my gains but def. wanna be safe. Also, i may be able to get some HCG for more speedy recovery. I know i prob should just run test for first cycle but eq is not really that androgenic so im gonna just take my chances. Also, if i need to tweak this cycle please feel free to comment. Thanks.
        everyone is appearing to experience the "i gotta get big ASAP" mentality but if you havnt read it yet...id advise you venture into the AAS Priming thread. I only state this because you acknowledged "240lbs at 16% bf" and bro...thats a little high. Try dieting and leaning out some before going straight into bulk, b/c all your doing is making fat gain much easier with your current protocol
        physique under construction

Comment

great artical warrior! you have a lot of knowledge on the subject and are a great person for sharing with people less educated on the topic. Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X