AAS: OTC pharmacies around the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS: OTC pharmacies around the world

Being able to go to a pharmacist to fill an order based on private reasearch is a great luxury. You never have to worry about losing a source or doing anything illegal. Here is a list of places for a juice holiday. Remember, obtianing the gear may be possible, but check the importation laws/restrciitions/requirements for your home country prior to leaving with anything.

Please feel free to add amendments or changes. Only over-the-counter countries. Under-the-counter or black market hype will not be added.

[LIST UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Albania doesn't have a pharmaceutical industry, everything is imported.

Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia; Kuwait; Qatar; Dubai, UAE) - all decent places to find AAS and ancillary medications. Dubai is quite Westernized. Sales are restricted but its easy to obtain insulin, testosterone enanthate, Sustanon 250, Deca-Durabolin, (50mg/mL) and various anicilaries (Clomid, Proviron, Nolvadex, HCG...). Genotropin GH (need to know the right pharmacist) is around; ask an Egyptian pharmacists.

Bulgaria pharmacies sell Omnadren (it is written Omnadren but the esters are the same as in Sustanon), Retabolil (Deca-Durabolin 50mg/ml), Clenbuterol, Nolvadex, HCG, Clomid...

Czechoslovakia the Agovirin from Biotika (Testosterone Isobutyrate) same as test suspension; to include ancilaries.

Eastern Europe (Former Yugoslavia) countries have Galenika testosterone enanthate and some ancillary drugs like Nolvadex, etc. But the best markets in Europe for OTC AAS are Greece and Bulgaria; the rest have a limited line of products and cannot justify an "anabolic trip."

Ecuador pharmacies sell: Deca-Durabolin, test enanthate and primobolan from major distributors like Shering. Vetenarian stores sell: Equipoise, and testosterone propionate.

Egypt has open pharmacies selling many anabolics.

Greece has pharmacies selling: Nandrolone Decanoate (Norma Deca and Organon are hard to get and most pharmacies need prescription), Testosterone Enanthate (Schering and Norma are relatively accessible), Restandol (Organon), Proviron (Schering), HCG (Pregnyl-Organon, in 1500iu and 5000iu packs), Nolvadex (various), Clomid (various), Arimidex, Aromasin, T3 and T4 (various), Roaccutane (Roche) are all OTC. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Durabolin-Organon) was discontinued. And, if the guy in the pharmacy is your buddy, you can also get stuff like EPO, branded GH and Genepharm products. For most people, GH and EPO are not available unless you get a special prescription from hospital. Genepharm's AAS are not in the pharmacies anymore, the company still sells other products though.

India pharmacies are largely over-the-counter.

Iran has open pharmacies selling anabolics.

Lebanon has open pharmacies selling anabolics.

Mexico is well known by Americans; very reliable. However, many labels may present quality concerns. Most pharmacies have supplies of Deca-Durabolin, Dianabol, Sustanon 250, and Nolvadex.

Morocco - many decent places to find AAS and ancillary medications. Probably better near central and southern Morocco than near in the north around Tangier. Sales are restricted but its easy to obtain insulin, testosterone enanthate, Sustanon 250, Deca-Durabolin, (50mg/mL) and various anicilaries (Clomid, Proviron, Nolvadex, HCG...).

Pakistan pharmacies are largely over-the-counter.

Romania pharmacies are OTC; Naposims (Dbol) are available.

Poland is OTC; Omnadren from Jelfa are available.

South Africa is reportedly OTC.

Thailand is plentiful, and a common "juice holiday" for people. If your lucky, a cute little Thai girl pharmacist will pull out a thick folder of stock literature to choose from.

Turkey sells Primobolan, Sustanon 250, Anadrol, Andriol, Nolvadex, Proviron, HCG, Clomid, Cyclofenil, Lasix... without prescription.
    Last edited by Warrior; November 27th, 2008, 12:22 AM. Reason: Updated Greece!
    Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Hmmm...looks like I'll be stopping by Bulgaria during my college graduation Euro trip, as I surely DO NOT want to shove any AAS-filled balloons up my ass! LMAO
    Myth's training blog:

Comment

Some of the info for Bulgaria is wrong. You can find:

1 omnadren. It is written omnadren but the esters are the same as in sustanon(from about a year or two), so it is basically sustanon.
      2 retabolil - Deca-Durabolin (50mg/ml). which is kind of expensive on mg/ml basis.
      3.clenbuterol
      4.nolvadex
      5.hcg
      6.clomid
      7.ephedrine here and there

basically that's it. no bionabol any more. no deca and no proviron in the pharmacies.

Comment

Thanks, I updated Bulgaria.

Anyone know anything about the Maldives?

Comment

You forgot Greece

1. Nandrolone Decanoate (Norma and Organon, although Normas are hard to find OTC)
          2. Nandrolone phenylpropionate (Durabolin-Organon)
          3. Testosterone Enanthate (Schering and Norma)
          4. Restandol (Organon)
          5. Proviron (Schering)
          6. HCG (Pregnyl-Organon, in 1500iu and 5000iu packs)
          7. Nolvadex (Various)
          8. Clomid (Various)
          9. Arimidex
          10. Aromasin
          11. T3 and T4 (Various)
          12. Roaccutane (Roche)

And if the guy in the pharmacy is your budy you can also get stuff like EPO, branded GH and Genepharm products.....

Cheers

Comment

Thanks - I was actually just thinking about whether I had put Greece on or not... totally forgot! Thanks for the comprehensive list.

Do you know anything about the pharmacies north of you - Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania or other former Yugoslavia countries? I have asked a pharmacist in Skopje but he kept wanting to give me a bucket of soy protein! That may have been an isolated incident, I didn't really ask anywhere else...

Comment

Alabania doesnt have a pharmaceutical industry, everything is imported and therefore i wouldn't recomend. In Yugoslavia you can find Galenika testosterone enanthate and maybe some ancilary drugs like nolva etc. Imo the best markets in Europe for OTC AAS are Greece and Bulgaria... the rest countries have very limited line of products and cannot justify an "anabolic trip"

Comment

Cool - updated. Any more info?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                  Cool - updated. Any more info?
                  Well... from Romania you can buy Naposims (Dbol), from Poland Omnadren from Jelfa and from Slovakia the Agovirin from Biotika (Testosterone Isobutyrate) same as test suspension. In all these countries you can also find ancilaries. Thats about it regarding the OTCers in European region.

Comment

i weny to malia ,i explained to the pharmacist i was on holiday and had no needles or syringes,he was a sound fella he said come here at 1 pm every day and he would jab me with decca and test, he kept to his, word service with a smile

Comment

Originally posted by BigGreek View Post
                      Well... from Romania you can buy Naposims (Dbol), from Poland Omnadren from Jelfa and from Slovakia the Agovirin from Biotika (Testosterone Isobutyrate) same as test suspension. In all these countries you can also find ancilaries. Thats about it regarding the OTCers in European region.
                      Ok, cool - his list is gettin' good! We need more people living in Asia and South America to chime in on what's sold legally OTC...

I believe most of North Africa is also OTC... I'd have to confirm this with someone first.

Comment

@BigGreek

Can you buy all this things without a prescription and do they sell to foreigners?

Comment

If I go to Greece, can I just ask them for bottles of Test-e? How much can I ask for? Do I just ship it hope in a package form there?
                          Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

(greece)i just point to what i wanted on shelves behind the counter,its as if they know the score you walk in a vest and shorts and they immediatly start trying to impress u by laying all the gear on the counter its nutz lol.

Comment

a vest and shorts?
                              Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

Working...
                              X