Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAS: Detection and half lifes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AAS: Detection and half lifes.

    Detection Times

    Anavar ............................................3 weeks
    Anadrol........................................... ..2 months
    Andriol........................................... ...1 week
    Boldenone Undecyclenate...................4-5 months
    Clen.............................................. ...4-5 Days
    DBol ................................................5-6 weeks
    Deca ................................................18 months
    Ephedrin ...........................................4-5 Days
    Halo.............................................. ....2 months
    Methamphetamin ...............................6-10 Days
    Nandrolon Phenylprop ........................12 months
    Nilevar........................................... ....5-6 weeks
    Parabolan......................................... ..4-5 weeks
    Proviron.......................................... ...5 weeks
    Primo Depot.......................................4-5 weeks
    Sustanon ...........................................3 months
    Spiropent......................................... ...4-5 days
    Test cyp .............................................3 months
    Test enat ............................................3 months
    Test Prop.............................................2 -3 weeks
    Trenbolon Acet ....................................4-5 weeks
    Equipoise......................................... ....4-5months
    Winny oral...........................................3 weeks .
    Winny inj.............................................2 months

    Factors which influence the detection times
    Metabolism
    Fluid intake
    Tolerance to the drug
    Frequency of intake
    Duration of intake
    Body fat
    Potency of drug
    Dosage


    Half lives

    Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol
    tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours
    Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) 9.5 hours
    Turinabol (Tbol) 16 hours


    Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
    Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day


    Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
    Formate 1.5 days
    Acetate 3 days
    Propionate 4.5 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Butyrate 6 days
    Valerate 7.5 days
    Hexanoate 9 days
    Caproate 9 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Heptanoate 10.5 days
    Enanthate 10.5 days
    Octanoate 12 days
    Cypionate 12 days
    Nonanoate 13.5 days
    Decanoate 15 days
    Undecanoate 16.5 days

    Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours
    Nolvadex 5-7 days
    marcus

  • #2
    If anybody as any views or alteration pls post them,
    marcus

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm just going to add this marcus, for the fact some get confused between active life and clearance times for PCT.

      Steroid Half life's - anyone new to steroids may be wondering what this means, even some steroid users may also be wondering what this means. So here in simple terms you can read and hopefully understand all about steroid half life's and what this term means.
      Basically every drug has a half life, steroids included. If for example, you were to inject 200mg of Decadurabolin once weekly, for 6 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of Deca. The half life of Deca is around 14 days. This means that 14 days from your last shot of 200mg of Deca, your blood levels of Deca will contain 100mg of the steroid. Another 14 days from then, i.e. 28 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 50mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 14 days. Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's.

      ~RR

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RazorRipped View Post
        I'm just going to add this marcus, for the fact some get confused between active life and clearance times for PCT.

        Steroid Half life's - anyone new to steroids may be wondering what this means, even some steroid users may also be wondering what this means. So here in simple terms you can read and hopefully understand all about steroid half life's and what this term means.
        Basically every drug has a half life, steroids included. If for example, you were to inject 200mg of Decadurabolin once weekly, for 6 weeks, how would you know when you were "off"? Would you be "off" when you had finished your last dose? You would be able to calculate this from the half life of Deca. The half life of Deca is around 14 days. This means that 14 days from your last shot of 200mg of Deca, your blood levels of Deca will contain 100mg of the steroid. Another 14 days from then, i.e. 28 days from last dose, your blood levels will contain 50mg of the steroid. This amount then keeps halving every 14 days. Therefore you can clearly see that when you finish your cycle, even though you are not putting any steroids into your body, you may think that you are now "off", however you still have, and will still have for some time after your last dose, "active" blood levels of the steroid. Therefore you can plan what to use, how long for, and how long off your cycle, based on these half life's.

        ~RR
        Thanks RR, excellent info
        marcus

        Comment


        • #5
          PCT start times :

          Anadrol/Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
          Deca: 21 days after last injection
          Dianabol: 24 hours after last administration
          Equipoise: 21 days after last injection
          Fina: 3 days after last injection
          Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
          Sustanon: 18 days after last injection
          Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
          Testosterone Enanthate: 14 days after last injection
          Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
          Testosterone Suspension: 24 hours after last administration
          Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration



          ~RR

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RazorRipped View Post
            PCT start times :

            Anadrol/Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
            Deca: 21 days after last injection
            Dianabol: 24 hours after last administration
            Equipoise: 21 days after last injection
            Fina: 3 days after last injection
            Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
            Sustanon: 18 days after last injection
            Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
            Testosterone Enanthate: 14 days after last injection
            Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
            Testosterone Suspension: 24 hours after last administration
            Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration



            ~RR
            You beat me to it , think this should be a sepearte thread, thoughts RR
            marcus

            Comment


            • #7
              Suspension should be added to the detection time list...

              I believe the detection time for Testosterone Suspension is 1-3 days.

              Correct me if I am wrong.
              Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.

              Phil Jackson

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by marcus300 View Post
                Factors which influence the detection times
                Metabolism
                Fluid intake
                Tolerance to the drug
                Frequency of intake
                Duration of intake
                Body fat
                Potency of drug
                Dosage
                This is very important... all these numbers can be affect by any one of these things - or a combination of them... as well as the muscle site itself (for instance: biceps versus glutes) or failing to get a deep intramuscular injection.

                In my recent cycle log (Deca/Sust), I was showing normal T levels but no LH/FSH two months after the last injection (endogenous production had not started yet)... that's a lot longer clearance than the commonly accepted idea of starting PCT 21 days after the last injection of Sust or Deca. I suppose a build up of scar tissue from injecting the same muscle could cause a decrease in blood circulation in the area - causing a slow down in the ester's ability to release the hormone... and routine injections over several weeks will create a depot that takes longer to metabolize than say, a single shot. Many active lives are based on the pharmacology of one shot - not many shots over several weeks - or months. This is something to consider. Same issues regarding the half lives...
                Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                  This is very important... all these numbers can be affect by any one of these things - or a combination of them... as well as the muscle site itself (for instance: biceps versus glutes) or failing to get a deep intramuscular injection.

                  In my recent cycle log (Deca/Sust), I was showing normal T levels but no LH/FSH two months after the last injection (endogenous production had not started yet)... that's a lot longer clearance than the commonly accepted idea of starting PCT 21 days after the last injection of Sust or Deca. I suppose a build up of scar tissue from injecting the same muscle could cause a decrease in blood circulation in the area - causing a slow down in the ester's ability to release the hormone... and routine injections over several weeks will create a depot that takes longer to metabolize than say, a single shot. Many active lives are based on the pharmacology of one shot - not many shots over several weeks - or months. This is something to consider. Same issues regarding the half lives...
                  Good points warrior and i get there are alot of factors regarding this data but suppose its a good base line,
                  marcus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://bulkmuscle.com/pct/index.php
                    "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      anybody know what's the half life of isobutyrate ester ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MiczelX View Post
                        anybody know what's the half life of isobutyrate ester ?
                        Designed to provide phsiological androgen concentrations for approximately 2 weeks following injections. Weekly injections are preferred though at a dose of 200-400mg per week.

                        I would assume a one week half life on that basis.
                        Last edited by SoCal_G; June 20th, 2008, 01:10 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How about the half life on femera???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yo buddys I got a question:
                            http://www.steroid.com/detect.php
                            http://www.bodyresource.nl/forum/ana...tml#post361443

                            Both site give information about detection time. Trenbolone have got a detection time of 4-5 weeks and 4-5 months. Thats a big differents! The same goes for primobolan!!!

                            Which one is right? I need to be "clean" at the day off the contest. I don't want to make aan mistake!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              T. Suspension is about 2 days If you get it all IM miss a little and it will sit sub-Q longer. Tren is a 19-NOR steroid so at LEAST 6 months. Anyone know about methyl test?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X