• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still us em and love em......
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

I'm a recent converter to these cycles I'm finishing up one now. Made good gains and the best part is, after 4 weeks off I will have had = time off! This was a bit of a learning experience being my first one but it worked well, it's still going strong and I have 6 days left. I used a long estered test and what I did was inject EOD for the first 11 days and then I picked up my cruising dose a week later. I know my blood levels were still elevated a week later but... Gives it a little kick and makes sure of no crash between the blast and my cruise

Check out ALR's book 'building the perfect beast' for some more info on these type of cycles. That's where I got my test dosing from.
      PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

I told you you would like em' P........
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

after one week 100mg test p, 20mg sdrol and 20mg dbol i have to stop the orals because of severe gastritic problems and EXTRME lethargy. never used sdrol before but think this stuff is responsible for these sides, was on cruising dose of 350mg test 6 weeks before, so Im used to it also in higher dosages.

had to stop my training today , after two sets I almost puked...

Comment

correction :1000mg test p / week

Comment

You should just run sd by itself. Especially if it's your first time, but realy there's no need to stack it with another oral.
              PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

like your avatar, vulgar display of power is my training music.

so, youre probably right, but I just want to test one of those short burst cycles, as I already have some cycles under my belt I thought Im ready to go. Will try again after some days wait when I feel ok again,but at the moment I feel sick.

stats are 6 feet tall and 220 lbs 8% bf.

Comment

BTW did anyone already make a homebrew sd as the stomach issues seem to be harsh

Comment

Working...
                  X