• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klaus Urine View Post
    Of course.
    TY klaus

Comment

Question.. On cycle my acne increases but not by much. It always kicks in real bad post cycle starting a week after my last injection and gets really bad after 2 weeks and this continues for several months. What the hell is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by mgw4444 View Post
        Question.. On cycle my acne increases but not by much. It always kicks in real bad post cycle starting a week after my last injection and gets really bad after 2 weeks and this continues for several months. What the hell is going on?
        Bump...

Im wondering why it happens post cycle as well.It this part of hormonal rebound or what.....It gets outta control after cycle and last for months
        d3ath becomes m3

Comment

This is not as accurate an answer as you're likely to find, but you're going to be experiencing hormonal imbalances post cycle as the body tries to get everything back to homeostasis. It can be lessened depending on what AAS you're using and you're PCT protocol. You're best bet for a legit answer on this would be from someone like HeavyIron or Mike Arnold.

Comment

minocycline 100mg tabs..1ed...cut my acne by 75%..its a mild antibiotic that targets the bacteria that grows on the skin..does nothing with oil production however..but w/o the bac...your taking away one of the ingredients needed for those little back and shoulder volcanoes..also..dont pick at them..i started to notice my shoulders were worse than my back..only because i could reach my shoulders and pic at them..putting more oil in the area as well as transferring bacteria and causing a little open wound for infection..as my experience anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus Urine View Post
              Nice. Hopefully you don't get the itch.

my forearms got so bad, i wuz scratching myself with my keys till i bled, had to go get corticosteroids, and steriods.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzyb250 View Post
                Bump...

Im wondering why it happens post cycle as well.It this part of hormonal rebound or what.....It gets outta control after cycle and last for months
                did ya try the yogurt, yet?

Comment

Working...
                X