Conversions and Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sayajin View Post
    What mg/ml did you make your gear at the first time around?

-Sayajin
    150mg/mL...didn't think too much of it, but it started to crystallize almost immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmedic100 View Post
      150mg/mL...didn't think too much of it, but it started to crystallize almost immediately.

Humm... I ask because I was going to try 150mg/ml next.. Maybe I will just stick to 100....

-Sayajin
      Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmedic100 View Post
        Did you use ethyl oleate or another oil?
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• EO. 1% BA and 10% BB. I'll stick with the 100mg/mL from now on just to be safe. I feel better that I was able to save it, but I was super pissed initially when I found these big ass crystals in the bottom of my vial.

Comment

• So Everything is holding now? How did the first couple injects go

Comment

• Good, I'm due again tomorrow morning. I did spike a fever last night. Not sure if it was at all related to the gear or if I got it from one of the many Pt's I've seen this last week who all look like they had H1N1. I've been gorked all day on Nyquil watching movies in a dextramathophan haze. On the upside though, I pinned my ventro with 1 1/2mL and still have absolutely no pain.

Comment

• Probably your sick but its possible it is gear related. Short esters always give my training partner the flu over 100mg per shot.

Comment

• I think I am developing a lovely little sinus infection, but I've also seen a couple posts related to prop and flu like symptoms. I've gotten them before with Winni when I first took it and considering this is my first go with prop it wouldn't surprise me. I'm feeling pretty good now though and am off to the gym in the a.m.

Comment

• I hate to post on old boards, but has anyone suffered any estradiol related symptoms? If estradiol was present in the end product, I know an AI would be worthless; however, would a SERM be effective at preventing this issue?
                    Can't spell strength without tren.

Comment

• I had a batch with unusually high E2 remaining that caused gyno symptoms in everyone that used the batch. ( some E2 is going top be remaining in all batches). Nolva is what I used in conjunction with Adex. Both from a pharmacy. Although an AI will not reduce exogenous estradiol, it will lower estrogen by preventing aromatization. In this case we want to lower endogenous estrogens as much as possible since we are assuming your injecting at least some. So..Nolva and adex will likely alleviate your symptoms.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone has pointed out but Estradiol is soluble in Ethyl Alcohol....the solubility of estradiol is 2.5mg/mL of ethanol, ethanol evaporates very quickly so after filtering the precipitate out of the solution of estradiol the (T P) it can be air dried over several days, depending on quantity of product....then you can rest assured you have very little potential for bitch tits.....
                        Fuck you...

Comment

• Originally posted by heavies View Post
                          I don't know if anyone has pointed out but Estradiol is soluble in Ethyl Alcohol....the solubility of estradiol is 2.5mg/mL of ethanol, ethanol evaporates very quickly so after filtering the precipitate out of the solution of estradiol the (T P) it can be air dried over several days, depending on quantity of product....then you can rest assured you have very little potential for bitch tits.....

I left out that T prop was as well, you can use 70% Ethyl rubbing alcohol by volume just fine and buy it at the drug store for $1.25
                          Fuck you...

Comment

• If prop and estradiol are both soluble in ethyl alc, what would the benefit be of using it over methanol?

Comment

• Originally posted by brundel View Post
                              If prop and estradiol are both soluble in ethyl alc, what would the benefit be of using it over methanol?

none really, I was just runninig my fucking mouth...lol, EA is a little safer to handle, you could dissolve the pellets in Golden Grain......and on the chemical sheets for T and E, EA is listed, labs will use EA....or something more exotic.....
                              Fuck you...

Comment

• Originally posted by heavies View Post
                                none really, I was just runninig my fucking mouth...lol, EA is a little safer to handle, you could dissolve the pellets in Golden Grain......and on the chemical sheets for T and E, EA is listed, labs will use EA....or something more exotic.....

....my point is that Estradiol Benzoate is only SLIGHTLY soluble in methanol, but soluble in EA...
                                http://www.fagron.be/cms_files/N-43003-nlFile1.pdf
                                Fuck you...

Comment

Working...
                                X