• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great thread and info guys. SUBBED!
    www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

• Didn't see a recipe for suspension, does anyone have one?

PS: It will be mixed in GSO, not bac water.

Thanks.
      www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

• Well I'm not positive, but I'm pretty damn sure suspension is in water because it has to be. For one the oil will slow the release down. You can buy distilled water, throw in some BA, and filter to make it...
        PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Suspension is in water.

Comment

• We talking test suspension?

Comment

• I'm pretty damn sure.

Comment

• Its just test in sterile water.
                Shake before injection.

Comment

• Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                  Well I'm not positive, but I'm pretty damn sure suspension is in water because it has to be. For one the oil will slow the release down. You can buy distilled water, throw in some BA, and filter to make it...
                  No, you can put anything in oil bro. It's supposed to make it less painful and disperse a bit slower.
                  www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by brundel View Post
                    We talking test suspension?
                    Yeah, but I want to put it in oil. I heard that infections and pain are worse if you use Bac water.

All I'm wanting to know really is do I need to put BA, BB in this shit and how much. I mean I know there's at least gotta be some ba in there..
                    www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

• In my personal experience T base in water will not hold at 100mg /ml.
                      I never tried less than that but at that dosage or more it will not hold.
                      This means you will need to heat it before every injection.
                      There has to be BA for either. There are other solvents that could be used but BA is the most common.
                      The shits gonna hurt either way.
                      True the oil might keep it in deposit a bit longer but were talking like hours before it recrystallizes in your injection site.

Comment

• Sorry for some reason it wont let me edit my post.
                        I meant T base in oil...of course.

Comment

• I suppose your really just looking to make a suspension anyways so you could make it just knowing its gonna crash. Your gonna have to heat prior to injections.
                          Its gonna hurt

Comment

• He's also using it with prop.... I told him to just go ahead and throw some injectable winny in it with it, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by brundel View Post
                              In my personal experience T base in water will not hold at 100mg /ml.
                              I never tried less than that but at that dosage or more it will not hold.
                              This means you will need to heat it before every injection.
                              There has to be BA for either. There are other solvents that could be used but BA is the most common.
                              The shits gonna hurt either way.
                              True the oil might keep it in deposit a bit longer but were talking like hours before it recrystallizes in your injection site.
                              Fuck! I guess I'll go with water then. Will the oil not make it less painful? Because this is what a guy I know that uses it told me.

The only reason I'm doing it is because 1. It's cheap as dirt, and 2. I want to try using it for site enhancement. So If it's going to cripple the injection site I don't see much since in that...
                              www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PanterA View Post
                                He's also using it with prop.... I told him to just go ahead and throw some injectable winny in it with it, lol.
                                I was told that stan and susp work the best for site enhancement so I have actually thought about it lol...
                                www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X