Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brundel View Post
    Sterilizing oil for injection.

Often people pay an arm and a leg for filtered oil. Somewhere in the realm of 17$ for

100ml.This is insane as its very cheap to buy. You can buy a couple litres or safflower oil

or grapeseed oil from your local grocery store and filter it yourself.

Lets start with 1000ml just to get the idea.
    You will need:
    1000ml, your oil of choice
    1x Millipore 22um stericup filter and receiver cup combo. * You will also need a hand pump
    1x septa top

1. Setup your filter by attaching pump and filling the top with 1000ml oil.
    2. Give the pump a few squeezes untill the PSI guage reades 8.5-9 (no higher).
    3. Every few min squeeze a few more times to keep pressure at 8.5-9 PSI.
    4. When all the oil has been filtered carefully remove septa top from packaging and carefully replace the filter on top of the receiver with the septa top being careful not to infect the bottle.
    The septa top has a silicon stopper that allows a needle to pass through and you to draw oil from it in smaller than 1000ml increments.
    You can add 10ml of BA if you want but there is not really any need unless you plan on injecting the oil straight from the flask. For example, you are cutting a bottle of prop shot by shot. (not recommended)
    Usually you will be filtering the oil again so the BA can be added then.
    I say 10 ml BA so that you can add another 10ml when preparing an injectable =2%
    You can usually run 3000 ml easy through a filter and even more if you use a prefilter.
    There is usually not a reason to produce more than 1k sterile oil at a time.
    No you do not need to heat it. A 22um pore filter wont let anything through. It shouldnt take more than 2-5 min.

Good luck

B
    Thanks man,
    could you post a pic of this contraption. I can't see it in your post.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Yah I tried but It wasnt showing. Let me try again.

B

Comment

Hand pump
        Filter and receptor
        Septa tops

Comment

The grey center of the septa tops is silicon and can be drawn from. I believe they come in a package already sterilized. If not we can discuss how to sterilize them.

B

Comment

And yes they will fit the receiver bottle.

B

Comment

YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks bro. This thread seems kinda dead but I notice there are alot of people reading it. Hopefully people are getting information they dont already have. If you guys need anything particular let me know.

B

Comment

Perhaps I should mention. AAS are not legal in all countries. This information is intended for those in countries where the use of AAS is legal or for the purpose of research only. I do not in any way condone or endorse the illegal use of AAS. It is up to you to understand the laws where you live and refrain from breaking them. If, you fail to adhere to the laws set in place by city, state, or federal government, you will most likely be repremanded in accordance with those laws.

B

Comment

This is so interesting and overwhelming at same time. Looks like trial and error.
                    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=13202
                    WARNING: I'm probably not going to be nice in my responses. This is just for role playing entertainment and fictional.

Comment

What in particular?

B

Comment

wow great thread guys. Brundel is a good guy fellas. very smart!

Comment

Thanks bro.

Comment

when using the hand pump,

whats the purpose of the septa top?

and can I use the hand pump and the cup for filtration of the Tren pellets, rather letting it dribble from a coffee filter.

and how long can the filter be used before I have to change it. say I use it to filter out oil, how long can I use it before it needs to be changed.

Thanks for help
                            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

A septa top is used for drawing fluid from a receiver media container after filtration. It allows you to draw many times from the bottle without infecting your gear or oil so long as your not reusing needles.

The filters are a one time only use. DO not re-use.

Instead of using the method for tren where you dissolve in BA/BB, run through a coffee filter, and then sterile filter, use my method outlined in the conversions and recipes thread in the chem FAQ forum. The same one you got the pics from. There is a tren conversion there.

These filters are intended for filtering large quantities. 150ml -1000ml.
                              If you are filtering 20ml of tren through it 1/4 will be in the filter after and have to be flushed.
                              Unless your filtering more than 50ml I would probably use a millipore syringe filter. Or, at least I would recommend it.
                              Granted I use the 150ml one to filter 50ml once in a while. It takes about 4 min.
                              Be sure not to go over 9PSI.

You do not need a septa top either, it is just the safest and most sterile way to go.
                              Think of it like this. After you filter 150ml for example into the receiver bottle, how are you gonna get it into your vials?
                              Just open it up and start sticking needles in there over and over? The bottle will be open for dust, hair, skin, bacteria ,etc to get inside.
                              The septa top makes it more sterile.

B

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been doing alot of research on this subject on all the forums and have to say I've found this forum to be about the most informative I've found. Brundel's posts in particular are great. Very informative.

After going over all the information and methods out there, I want to try this, but I still have many questions and am confused by a few things.

First, I notice that the recrystalization is done using coffee filters. Wouldn't the conversion rate be considerably higher if a quality filter were used? It seems that a lot of product is being rinsed away through a coffee filter. Couldn't a Millipore or like filter be used and what pore size would you need to use to allow the estrodiol to pass? Would this hinder the removal of the estrodiol? What about the di-ethyl ether version where in the freezer the estrodiol is supposed to float the top? Does this not work? Wouldn't it maybe be better to utilized both versions, first the ether to get out as much Estro as possible and then the re-crystalization to finish it off for a purer product?

For both Fina and Syno, how long is the length of time I would have to leave the Tren Ace or Test Prop in Sodium Hydroxide to saponify the ester without damaging the bases. I see "overnight", but that doesn't really tell me anything.

Brundel or somebody, does anybody have the definitive answers on these things.

Thanks, great forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X