No announcement yet.

Conversions and Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard 150mg NAoh for 1hr will not remove the prop ester 24 hours will. Empirical evidence has shown me otherwise. 150mg immediatly turned my solution yellow, it was left for no more than 45 min. TNE was the result. In addition im not sure what byproducts are left or what level of estradiol benzoate is remaining. I did not use it. For fina there is no need for NAOH.

B

Comment

oral conversions

Brundel,

Do you have any good recipes other than those listed on sallyanne's post? I.E something to make them taste a little better. There is on "commercial" liquid products that I have tried and they didn't taste like they were suspended in alcohol like others I have used. As well I have tried some that are flavored. I have done tons of oil conversions...messed up enough stan powder to piss anyone off....and just feel that some products would be easier made into oral solutions than messing with capping as I have been doing for two years. plus I think it will be more accurately dosed in liquid solution than being mixed with a rock tumbler, mortar pestle or coffee grinder. Any suggestions you can offer I would appreciate. Thanks!

Comment

Here for those who are interested is a pic of a powder conversion setup ready to go. Of course only oil was used for this example. You can see the hand pump attacked to the millipore 150ml stericup filter a 500ml bomex beaker and 4ml oil for flushing the filter.

Comment

This is only grapeseed oil but imagine if it were not 100ml vial! Half full.

Comment

nice pics brun! when ya gonna write a book bro!?

Comment

LOL...I agree....a picture book....LOL...okay...so approximately what percentage of total volume of oil should you save to flush the filter? And would you say it would be okay to use the same filter for similar conversions??? i.e tren ace tren enth, test enth, test cyp??? or just use a new filter?

Comment

Again this was for theoretical reasearch purposes only. Be aware of the laws where you live. This was a friends setup and he was only using oil just for an example. That having been said...The stericup filters hold back 3-4ml of oil. The loaded syringe in the background is a 20ml loaded with 4ml extra oil. Just be aware of it. Say your filtering 150ml, filter the full 150. 3-4ml will be left in the filter. Add another 4ml heated oil and filter that through. this will leave the extra 4 in the filter and your precious gear in your vials.

NEVER RE_USE.
                These filters will work for any oil based injectible.
                They are, however, better suited for batches in the 100-1000ml range. The amount of time needed to filter will vary depending on oil temp, viscosity and the compound being filtered. NEVER GO ABOVE 9PSI-12PSI or the receiver may break. I stick to (PSI. It may take a little longer but who cares you dont even have to be touching it. For example, if your filtering a syno experiment itll tak longer because there is alot of crap in there. Also if it were syno you probably would want to be filtering oil and powder only and adding BA/BB after using a syringe filter. The filter should not be used for multiple things for several reasons. Firstly because, everytime you change compounds using the same filter you must change the receiver media bottle leaving the sterile end of the filter open to any nasties that might be lurking nearby. They are cheap just buy a few.
                Or if your making say 100ml prop and 20ml tren, use a stericup for the prop and a millipore 22um syringe filter for the tren.

B

Comment

There are alot of people converting these days. I dont do it myself but I have a good amount of knowledge in the area. Hopefully something I say will help someone. I know I have helped a few reach their goals safely. If there is anything I can help you guys with let me know. Im not a know it all or anything like that, Hope it doesnt seem like it..
                  If, however, I know or have experience with something some may not, I would like to share it with this community because I like it and its people.

B

Comment

quick question

this may a be dumb question... but the gallon of distilled h2o that you rinse your final product with, is that to wash away the heet, or the remaining estro, or both? I was under the impression that once the heet evaporated it was gone, or is there still some residual left?

Comment

bump

Comment

You really need to rinse. 2 gallons would be better. There are alot of impurities in synovex. We are making it sterile for injection. In addition we want to make sure that not only is it sterile but that there is only test prop in the injectible. If you smell the filtrate before rinsing youll notice a foul smell. After rinsing, you will not. We are washing all the byproducts away and cleaning the crystals. If you just let it dry, there will be some nasty residue left from the methanol. You will then inject that. It will not filter out. Methanol can be fatal and even in small dosages cause big problems and health issues. Rinse..

B

Comment

Brundel I just want to say thank you for you time and patience with all of this. Also I will be doing a conversion really soon and you might recieve a PM. I have converted tren successfully a few times now to where I feel comfortable taking the next step with Syno. Plus I have a bro to crunch numbers with. Thanks again.
                          5% off your next order at TRUEPROTEIN.com coupon code UBS104

Comment

I used the stericup with solutions to BB 20% and AB 2%,and the receiving bottles continually broke him,also to low empty pressures I think there is incompatibility with chemical solvents. Next time I will use filtering systems with receiving bottles in glass.

Comment

great info...i will def convert it myself thanks to all this great info

Comment

No. Estradiol is not soluble in water, however, it is soluble in methanol. So were taking advantage of the fact that there is alot more Prop than Estra. So the Prop will crystallize first when the distilled water is added because there is 10x more,
                                this reasoning is flawed.. why would you believe that because there is more test prop compound in the solution, that it would be the only thing to recrystalize first only?

Just because there is more of one compound in the solution, doesn't equate to it recrystalizing first and ahead of another that is also in the solution. You would have to look at just how soluable each are in water and that ratio would be what would recrystalize .. so in each batch, you would have both the estradiol and test prop in the ratio of how soluable they are in water - total amount originally in the overall process
                                basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...
                                X