ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by germanyt View Post
    I'm glad to see that no DNP was used. That's one of the few substances that I'm afraid enough of to never use. Just good ole cardio, diet, and clen.
    wow..talk about bumping an old thread...but yes, i agree, dnp is a poison meant to be used as an industrial chemical, not consumed by human beings...and actually pretty much useless at pro level, high enough doses of gh keep you at 7-8% bf pretty easily year round without even thinking about diet...good ole ephedrine, diet, tren and minimal cardio take care of the remaining fat...changing aas compounds, leaving gh away, ais/aes and diuretics handle the excess water...that's it...the secret of changing a bloofy off-season bodybuilder into a shredded, huge mountain of muscle is playing with water...those guys were never fat to start with, they just had a ridiculous amount of subq water due to large amounts of aromatisable aas and gh used...

Comment

• This thread WAS badass!! i would like to see more pro/top npc cycles on here, i find it very interesting what they used the timing and logic behind it all. Anyone want to shine some more light on the subject???

Comment

• Heavy, Brundel, Mike Arnold got any stories for us here???

Comment

• I used to think I used a lot of steroids!!! LOL!!! This is unreal!! It's easy to see why this sport is so underground. Any idea what Iris Kyle uses?

Comment

Working...
          X