ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
    what exactly is nubain and why do people take it?
    Nubain is the street name for Nalbuphine hydrochloride.
    It is an opiate agonist-antagonist closely related to naloxone. Naloxone is used for people overdosing on heroin as well as for rapid dexox as since it (naloxone) is a full agonist it will rip anything present off of the opiod receptors...sorry I can go on for days anyhoo>>>

Nalbuphine is a potent analgesic. Its analgesic potency is essentially equivalent to that of morphine on a milligram basis. Its onset of action occurs within 2 to 3 minutes after intravenous administration, and in less than 15 minutes following subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. The plasma half-life of nalbuphine is 5 hours and in clinical studies the duration of analgesic activity has been reported to range from 3 to 6 hours.
    Nalbuphine is indicated for the relief of moderate to severe pain. It can also be used as a supplement to balanced anesthesia, for preoperative and postoperative analgesia, and for obstetrical analgesia during labor and delivery.
    Although Nalbuphine possesses narcotic antagonist activity, there is evidence that in nondependent patients it will not antagonize a narcotic analgesic administered just before, concurrently, or just after an injection. Therefore, patients receiving a narcotic analgesic, general anesthetics, phenothiazines, or other tranquilizers, sedatives, hypnotics, or other CNS depressants (including alcohol) concomitantly with Nalbuphine may exhibit an additive effect.

Comment

[quote=Juggernaut LaRue;1045172]This is seriously insane! I would never in a million years believe a human being could take this much substance... I will be competing at NPC level one day (like in a year or so) the most extreme I would ever go is 2 iu's of GH a day, 1 gram of Enth. a week, and a low level of Tren, and maybe like 16 caps of hydroxycut hardcore a day, I still even think that much enth that I have listed is too much.

Are we as bodybuilders craving instant gratification that we jepordize our organs using that much gear? And another note that is a lot of f-ing money spent a month just in anabolics, a damn lot![/quote In his defense, he didn't use harsh stuff like tren, halo. only the anadrol was kinda toxic. his test was about what you quoted that you may do, and the rest are lighter drugs like winstrol, primo, and eq. he did 7 anabolic/androgenic items at once. the only harsh drug in the mix was anadrol. and he only did one or two daily. not saying people should do this. just breaking it down a little.............

Comment

Originally posted by Big Keif23 View Post
        that shit is ridiculous. so ur saying thats a common cycle of higher tier atheletes and most pros? i just dont believe thatall that is needed.. no matter how cut/dry/veiny/grainy u wanna be..
        Never said it HAD to be this way to turn pro. in contrast, Andy Dinetta won his very first time at a national show(the 96' nationals. Jay Cutler won the heavies that year. Dexter placed 6th in the light-heavies, how things have changed!!)Andy won the middleweights, and did minimal gear, and NO GH. YES, I REPEAT, NO GH. he was freaky as a middleweight(we dropped him from a light-heavy), and was broke at the time. so he just trained hard, had a perfect diet, and wasn't using social drugs such as nubain at the time. he did about 750mgs of test enanthate, 350mgs of eq, about 30mgs of d-bol, and 50mgs of winstrol inj eod. that was it other than a little bit of t3(25mcgs daily), 4-6 clen daily, and 1mg of arimidex for the last 6 weeks. so not everyone HAS to do what someone else does. but i have to repeat, what Jason did was nothing compared to the bigger guys. i knew guys that did anadrol, halotestin and d-bols at the same time, in an effort to make their gh work better. they reasoned that the androgens worked best with gh. THUS THE DISTENDED BELLIES OF THE ERA.................

Comment

Originally posted by candidate View Post
          thats a very light cycle for a professional bodybuilder.

and it shows up in jason arntz physique.

thanks for sharing diamond.
          LOL,LOL. I totally agree with you on both counts...ha,ha,ha,ha.....................

Comment

Originally posted by LeePriestLover View Post
            Brother, don't waste your time with Foreskin. He's proven himself to be a troll, liar and coward I called him out and he ran, like a typical board wanna-be).

You've been around for a while and I know you're genuine. Thanks for your contribution to the board in a meaningful manner.

lol.......like the FORSKIN! yeah hes always got somethin shitty to say about somebody.
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron
              sorry,
              some fl's and mods knows diamondcalves.
              You can start with Big Mike if you have any doubts.
              I could care less if "some" of you know him.

Bottom line is he is posting fake drug cycles and also calling the man in question a crook and thief. Any leader or mod with a care about truth plus this sites rep would close this disgusting thread.

Better yet get the man he is attacking to post here and defend himself.

CE is becoming another version of the a tabloid or crack den, and that is very sad.

Comment

That's pathetic. If you need that much juice you aren't a good bodybuilder.
                Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

Jason Arntz seems like he's more into the lifestyle or as somebody else said "living life in the fast lane." Also somebody who's more concerned about missing a shot, and less concerned about missing meals/training sessions. His "in the trenches" did not exactly blow me away either.

But I wonder if you still need that much drug therapy if you diet/training is spot on. I know genetics come into play in all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut LaRue View Post
                    This is seriously insane! I would never in a million years believe a human being could take this much substance... I will be competing at NPC level one day (like in a year or so) the most extreme I would ever go is 2 iu's of GH a day, 1 gram of Enth. a week, and a low level of Tren, and maybe like 16 caps of hydroxycut hardcore a day, I still even think that much enth that I have listed is too much.

Are we as bodybuilders craving instant gratification that we jepordize our organs using that much gear? And another note that is a lot of f-ing money spent a month just in anabolics, a damn lot!
                    AAS is dirt cheap if you homebrew, which is actually very EZ

Comment

There is no set rule what the Pro's use, alot use different dosages and compounds, what ever works for them should be the route for them and not the members looking at the cycle.

Personally, the cycle doesn't look all that high anyway but the nubain use is total rubbish and shouldnt be mentioned on the open board IMHO, its a serious problem and they should seek help for their addicton.
                      marcus

Comment

diamondcalves-

post more pro cycles, you can hide the names if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ChromeHearts View Post
                          diamondcalves-

post more pro cycles, you can hide the names if you want.
                          Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^this is interesting stuff
                          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

This is extremely interesting and informative! BTW, Diamondcalves, who are you? Are you well known in the industry like Dave P. or John Romano, or are you primarily known to the bodybuilders?
                            "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

That is a relatively light cycle compared to what a lot of people i know take pre contest.....and the nubain stuff, i know nothing about so i have no comment on it.

Comment

care to share what his offseason cycle loookd like?

Comment

Working...
                                X