Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sublimejeh View Post
    bump, id love to see this guy post some more pro or top amateur cycles
    Not everone can handle it......i'm thinking about it........

Comment

• [quote=1strongback;1068273]
      Originally posted by BadChad View Post
      Do you compete? I have ran on and off for 4 out of the last 8 years. I found that using 1500 to 2000 a week while dieting for a show will keep muscle on me. I did loose more than I wanted last year but overall no complaints. It seems like I have been seeing more and more that people fun a short stint of Anadrol before a show to help fill out the muslces. I have never taken Anadrol but I just thought that it would cause way too much water retention but this year I would really like to give it a shot if it has worked for others. Any advice? Timing and dose?[/quote]

dose evrey 12 hrs start low at 50-75mged.keep the anti-e's ready.

my.02
      EXACTLY..................

Comment

• [quote=1strongback;1068273]
        Originally posted by BadChad View Post
        Do you compete? I have ran on and off for 4 out of the last 8 years. I found that using 1500 to 2000 a week while dieting for a show will keep muscle on me. I did loose more than I wanted last year but overall no complaints. It seems like I have been seeing more and more that people fun a short stint of Anadrol before a show to help fill out the muslces. I have never taken Anadrol but I just thought that it would cause way too much water retention but this year I would really like to give it a shot if it has worked for others. Any advice? Timing and dose?[/quote]

dose evrey 12 hrs start low at 50-75mged.keep the anti-e's ready.

my.02
        EXACTLY...................

Comment

• Originally posted by diamondcalves View Post
          Not everone can handle it......i'm thinking about it........
          if people cant handle it they shouldnt be in here.......JMO

dont think..... just do...... just cut out the name( but give us a hint or two about the person)and post em up.
          http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• [quote=diamondcalves;1068508]
            Originally posted by 1strongback View Post
            EXACTLY...................
            for how long 1 day, 2 days, 3...???

Comment

• Originally posted by 1strongback View Post
              if people cant handle it they shouldnt be in here.......JMO

dont think..... just do...... just cut out the name( but give us a hint or two about the person)and post em up.
              I'm trying to dig up another winning cycle from the Nationals. i have so much paper work stashed in a closet in my home office, that it's been a bit overwelming finding them. i wasn't very computer literate back then(still an idiot behind the computer,lol), that everthing is by hand in notebooks. i know i have them, so possibly in a day or two. also, i'm working with a top three male competitor for this year's nationals, which has been DRAINING ME. as you know, we're only several weeks out...............

Comment

• [quote=benoitlapierre;1071209]
                Originally posted by diamondcalves View Post

for how long 1 day, 2 days, 3...???
                no more than two days.....sorry to keep you guys waiting................

Comment

• would be interesting to know what the pros do for sides...
                  i.e:
                  - acne
                  - hair loss
                  - good blood levels

Comment

• Originally posted by janis_t View Post
                    would be interesting to know what the pros do for sides...
                    i.e:
                    - acne
                    - hair loss
                    - good blood levels
                    Possibly Accutane (sp) Tanning, showering, clean sheets, stable blood levels.

Proscar

Frequent injections...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Singerman
                      Hair loss- Shave their head! Lot's of bald pros out there...

Blood levels- They get them checked often and take breaks from the juice post-contest (most of them).

Acne- Take good care of the skin... tanning... I'm not 100% on this one, but I don't see too much acne on the pro stage.
                      GOOD ANSWER. as for the acne, most pros these days don't get their pro cards very young, which is when the acne thing happens. by the time you turn pro, your body is so comfortable with the drugs involved, that the acne phase happened many moons ago. that's the reason you see acne on very good, but kinda young amatuers. eventually they get a handle on it and it becomes a non-issue.........hope this helps.........

Comment

• speechless

Comment

• My buddy just turned pro. And I wonder at the age he is now. Is it really worth taking your body through all that trauma and for what? To have to step it up another notch in the pro's and traumatize your body even more. I'm all for gear, but now I have re-evaluated my approach to getting my pro card. I'd rather be a payed marketable amateur than to be a broke IFBB Pro anyday.

Comment

• How the fuck did I miss this thread.

Comment

• lol wow, worse your genetics are= more roids you use

Comment

• or the dumber you are the more you use.....unnessasarily.
                                http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Working...
                                X