ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACTUAL CYCLE USED TO TURN PRO

This is the actual pre-contest cycle Jason Arntz used to win the Nationals heavyweight & overall in 1998, thus earning him his pro card. Keep in mind that Jason was always very lean year round. Also, we didn't know as much as we do today...ENJOY.....10 WEEKS OUT..........SUSTENON>250mgs,eod/drop 10 days to show.........TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE>100mgs,eod/alternating days with the sustenon/drop 5 days to show...........EQ>150mgs,eod/taken on the sustenon days/drop 10 days out.........PRIMO DEPOT>100mgs,eod/taken on the propionate days/drop 3 days out.........WINSTROL INJ.>100mgs,eod/on sustenon days/drop 2 days out.........D-BOL>45mgs,daily/split into three doses of 15mgs every 8 hours/from week 10 to week 6............ANADROL(replaces the d-bol)50mgs,daily/split into two doses of 25mgs,every 12 hours/from 5 to week 3///then up the ANADROL to 100mgs,daily/split into two doses of 50mgs,every 12 hours..........GH>6iu's daily/split up into two, 3iu doses,8am & post-workout(btwn 1 & 3 pm)/taken up to show...........T3>25mcgs,daily/one dose/from week 8 to week 4///then up the t3 to 50mcgs,daily/split into two doses of 25mcgs,every 12 hours/taken up to show........CLEN>80mcgs,daily/for weeks 10 & 9///120mcgs for weeks 8 & 7///160mcgs for weeks 6 & 5///200mcgs for weeks 4 up to the show..........HCG>4 weeks out(28 days)take 1,000iu's daily for 10 straight days ending 18 days out...........ARIMIDEX>0.5mg,daily/weeks 10 to 6///then up the dose to 1mg,daily from week 5 to show.............PROVIRON>50mgs,daily/weeks 8 to 6///then up the dose to 100mgs from week 5 to show..............NUBAIN>taken as needed(shots every hour/24 shots per day)..............DIAZIDE>begin Thurs. evening at bedtime/continue through the night show/doses every 6 hours(more or less).

bullshit.
    Nubain 24 shots per day...yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by svtmuscle View Post
      bullshit.
      Nubain 24 shots per day...yeah right
      Bro, if you only knew how addictive nubain can be. these guys did shots on the hour. they used to carry their vials and insulin pins everywhere. we almost got thrown out of a cab in Vegas when Jason did a shot in front of the cabbie. it was always nearby................

Comment

Thanks man,
        I know you have trained some high level guys and getting an actual cycle from you is a privilege even if it is a little dated.
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

I used to be addicted to Nubain, for years. I have to say the every hour 24hrs a day is just not true. So your saying the guy never slept for more than an hour or woke up every hour to do a shot? Sorry, I just wont believe that. Again I was addicted to Nubain for several years and although every 3 hours or so during waking hours is reasonable 24 shots a day is not. I must know 25 people that have and that do now use it and thats just not realistic. I could see him maybe hitting it every hour once in a while but 24x a day...cmon...really?

B

Comment

Dont get me wrong bro Im not debating that perhaps that is Arntz's cycle, just the Nubain dosages.

B

they used to carry their vials and insulin pins everywhere. we almost got thrown out of a cab in Vegas when Jason did a shot in front of the cabbie. it was always nearby................
            I believe that though, you have to Always have it with you or you start to get sick. If you go more than 3-4 hrs it starts to get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
              Thanks man,
              I know you have trained some high level guys and getting an actual cycle from you is a privilege even if it is a little dated.
              No problem. sometimes, I look over the physiques of the 90's and the cycles used to get them, compared to today's pysiques, and I wonder if today's are any better considering all the tools available these days. as an example, we didn't have tren to play with for several years.............

Comment

that cycle really isn't that outrageous....no tren,halo,masteron, etc.
                www.lukasduncan.com

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
                  Dont get me wrong bro Im not debating that perhaps that is Arntz's cycle, just the Nubain dosages.

B

they used to carry their vials and insulin pins everywhere. we almost got thrown out of a cab in Vegas when Jason did a shot in front of the cabbie. it was always nearby................
                  I believe that though, you have to Always have it with you or you start to get sick. If you go more than 3-4 hrs it starts to get ugly.
                  EXACTLY, i'm not here saying this is the thing to do. i'm just saying what went on "behind close doors". also, i'm just talking about pre-contest, not year round. these guys would be so wound up on crstal meth to train and burn fat, that the constant nubain use kinda balanced it out. i remember them driving for hours one time just to pick up one bottle. they would get sick without it.........

Comment

im currious to know what an actual pro cycle would be likefor the guys who are turning pro recently?????

anyone have access to that information?

wonder how they compare. its like for an everyday person that would be alot, but for a pro, that might be a little bit. is more always better? or can a great winning look be attained with minimal amounts?

im really currious to know what the super heavy guys of the late 90s/early 2000s were using......
                    300 pounds is always 300 pounds..... The saddest thing in life is wasted talent...

Comment

Originally posted by diamondcalves View Post
                      EXACTLY, i'm not here saying this is the thing to do. i'm just saying what went on "behind close doors". also, i'm just talking about pre-contest, not year round. these guys would be so wound up on crstal meth to train and burn fat, that the constant nubain use kinda balanced it out. i remember them driving for hours one time just to pick up one bottle. they would get sick without it.........

I have a buddy like this. Hell stay up for days on meth, still training every day mind you while also running HUGE amounts of gear (amounts that make me nervous just thinking about it). This is while getting ready for shows and even when hes not. The Nubain is just to counter act everything else. Its not great for the heart or brain and Im sure we can agree it will shorten these peoples life spans. The thing is Arntz is not the only guy doing this. Not by a LONG shot. Some people want to live in the fast lane, I shifted gears a long time ago and try to make sure that I stay healthy as possible. Bodybuilders are supposed to represent the pinnacle of health, the truth is, Im afraid to say, nothing close to that.

B

Comment

Originally posted by brundel View Post
                        I have a buddy like this. Hell stay up for days on meth, still training every day mind you while also running HUGE amounts of gear (amounts that make me nervous just thinking about it). This is while getting ready for shows and even when hes not. The Nubain is just to counter act everything else. Its not great for the heart or brain and Im sure we can agree it will shorten these peoples life spans. The thing is Arntz is not the only guy doing this. Not by a LONG shot. Some people want to live in the fast lane, I shifted gears a long time ago and try to make sure that I stay healthy as possible. Bodybuilders are supposed to represent the pinnacle of health, the truth is, Im afraid to say, nothing close to that.

B
                        Then you know what i mean. you can relate, because you were on the "inside". you're right, tons of competitors were abusing speed and nubain(alot still are). i remember everyone taking their shots and lines in the gym bathroom, before, during and after every workout. it was insane. like you, i got away from that side of the sport. it scared the shit out of me what nubain was doing to all my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by diamondcalves
                          YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID AND "OUT OF THE LOOP". why are you attacking me anyway. does this cycle concern you in anyway????????

Brother, don't waste your time with Foreskin. He's proven himself to be a troll, liar and coward (just see my signature below. I called him out and he ran, like a typical board wanna-be).

You've been around for a while and I know you're genuine. Thanks for your contribution to the board in a meaningful manner.
                          "This is starting to sound like an After-School Special"

Comment

Holy shit man, I didn't realize that the pro's use this much juice, especially just for precontest.

I hope to win a pro card one day and I am not afraid to use AAS, but I don't know about using them to THAT extent.

Arntz sounds like he's a regular junkie.

Comment

wow that's an intense cycle.
                              your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                              Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Working...
                              X