No announcement yet.

Nandrolone (Deca) its effects explored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have there been any studies post Ortho surgery recovery???

Comment

Originally posted by Nattynomore View Post
      If deca is being added to test cycle only for joint relief (without expectation of added mass), how many mgs/week? Is 200mg enough to gain the benefit? At 200mg/week, is prolactin production an issue? Would arimidex keep bloat down? I have some for test anyway . . . Finally, do you run Deca whole cycle or wait 4 weeks for test to kick? end with last shot of test??

I apologize in advance for my ignorance . . .
      I would run at least 300-400mgs a week if it were me with a minimum of 500 mgs of test...Arimidex would seem to be overkill to me and probably unneeded...Progesterone could be an issue if you are so inclined but, then again, probably not at these doses...I would keep some nolvadex and caber on hand just in case...And, you are not ignorant bro...You have asked intelligent questions...

Comment

If deca is being added to test cycle only for joint relief (without expectation of added mass), how many mgs/week? Is 200mg enough to gain the benefit? At 200mg/week, is prolactin production an issue? Would arimidex keep bloat down? I have some for test anyway . . . Finally, do you run Deca whole cycle or wait 4 weeks for test to kick? end with last shot of test??

I personally run deca as low as possible and 200mg per week relieves my joints well. At that dose sides should be unlikely. I like to run deca in the beginning and middle of my cycles to ease my joints for the heavy lifting and then end it at least 2-3 weeks before ending Testosterone.
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjd69 View Post
          Have there been any studies post Ortho surgery recovery???
          Not that I am aware of, sorry.
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Thanks again for all the help . . . the plan is 500mg test e, plus 250mg deca. Was going to run test solo, but joint and tendons are always tender (41 years old) . . . Heavy's post and Doc Prisk's column in this month's MD convinced me a low dose of deca may help . . . .

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks

Hey thanks warrior for this about deca i was wanting to know more about it. and this answers my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by gismoe1977 View Post
                Hey thanks heavy iron for this about deca i was wanting to know more about it. and this answers my questions.
                !!!

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by heavyiron View Post
                    2 popular esters of Nandrolone and their effects on plasma concentrations in different muscle groups.

This study compared the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of two currently available esters of nandrolone, the decanoate and phenylpropionate, as well as the influence of i.m. injection sites (gluteal vs. deltoid) and injection volumes (4 ml vs. 1 ml). In addition to measuring plasma nandrolone to investigate pharmacokinetics, we measured plasma testosterone and inhibin by radioimmunoassay to determine the pharmacodynamic effects of nandrolone-induced inhibition of pituitary gonadotrophin secretion, as reflected in LH-dependent Leydig (testosterone) and FSH-dependent Sertoli (inhibin) cell function in healthy men. We analyzed these data using an indirect pharmacodynamic response model, which has demonstrated, for the first time, prominent pharmacological differences between esters differing in only a single carbon in the side-chain, as well as systematic differences attributable to injection site and volume in humans.

Fig. 1. Time course of plasma nandrolone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) () or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) () or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (). Results are expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than symbol.

An amazing effect shown in this study was NPP kept blood plasma levels fairly high for 3-4 days meaning that every day injections are not needed as commonly thought.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/281/1/93

Thanks for the update on the NPP; this was a very interesting study. I appreciate the time you took to post this for the rest of us to read.

Comment

Typical Test E + Deca cycle:

Wk1-12:Test E 500mg/wk
                      Wk1-10eca 300mg/wk

I agree with keeping Caber on hand in case as well as some letro or adex. The above cycle caused my right nipple to flair. I started using adex, however, there is still a hard lump under my nipple. Be careful. And I still had joint pain all the way through my cycle too. It didn't relieve much. :/ But there could something more than just pain in my left knee, it could be something worse, so maybe the injury was too much for deca to mask.
                      www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Comment

Nandrolone decanoate: pharmacological properties and therapeutic use in osteoporosis.

Geusens P.

Arthritis and Metabolic Bone Disease Research Unit, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Pellenberg, Belgium.

Abstract

The therapeutic profile on bone of nandrolone decanoate is that of inhibitor of bone resorption with temporary increase in bone formation, followed by an absence of suppression of bone formation, indicating uncoupling of bone resorption and formation. This results is an increase in bone mineral content at the proximal and distal radius, and in some patients at the lumbar spine. Furthermore, nandrolone decanoate increases calcium balance and muscle mass, diminishes vertebral pain and increases the mobility of the spine. Virilization occurred in around 50% of the patients (mainly hoarseness and/or hirsutism), and 9% of the patients dropped out because of this reason. A dose of 50 mg every 3 to 4 weeks is indicated in the treatment of osteoporosis in women, especially when they have low muscle mass, associated debilitating disease, and in patients with corticosteroid induced osteoporosis. It should only be prescribed after the age of 65 to 75 years to minimize the occurrence of clinical adverse effects and to increase its tolerability, which is higher in this group. Although some effects are reported on fracture rate, insufficient prospective data are available.

PMID: 8846659 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Comment

I'm currently on deca now and I've noticed a decrease in the dull aching of my L knee, but when go to press upward from a squatting position, it hurts very bad. However, I think a lot of it has to do with the weight gain I've been doing. Anyway, I go to get my knee checked out by an ortho surgeon next Friday.
                          www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Comment

Working...
                          X