No announcement yet.

The Step by Step Tren Conversion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were right bro i baked my fina @ 240 for 30 min yesterday with no problem the syringe plastic was ok but i got a mini hole in my butyle stopper
    i dont know if its a real problem but thanks again...

Comment

finaplix-h ok to use??? found places that sells it only problem is i dont know how much is in each pack this is what they say

"Finaplix increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in a slow-release delivery system. Finaplix is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter. Finaplix is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone.

Each Finaplix implant consists of 10 small yellow pellets. Ten implants are provided in a cartridge. Finaplix Manufactured by a non-sterilizing process. "

Each pellet 200mg or the whole 10? Don't know if it's just me but wasn't that clear.

Comment

Originally posted by rosko View Post
        finaplix-h ok to use??? found places that sells it only problem is i dont know how much is in each pack this is what they say

"Finaplix increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in a slow-release delivery system. Finaplix is to be used in feedlot heifers only during approximately the last 63 days prior to slaughter. Finaplix is an implant containing 200 mg of trenbolone.

Each Finaplix implant consists of 10 small yellow pellets. Ten implants are provided in a cartridge. Finaplix Manufactured by a non-sterilizing process. "

Each pellet 200mg or the whole 10? Don't know if it's just me but wasn't that clear.
        Fina H has no estrogen so that is the way to go. each cart contains 2 grams of trenbolone. each box contains 20 grams tenbolone.
        All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Originally posted by justluke View Post
          I use a mortar and pestle to grind my pellets. I have had pretty good luck doing it that way, on one "how to" I saw, the guy put the pellets into a straw and hit them with a hammer. lol at that point I knew there was a better way.

Matt: you mentioned you did syno, I have been thinking about making some prop but the process seems a little more involved than tren and the estrogen removal scares me. is you do a syno conversion in the near future could you post it?
          If I do another syno conversion soon, or even when I do it, I'll likely be doing some video and of course pics. I had a really good time doing it but a lot of the directions out there are a bit lacking in making it understandable for us regular guys.

Though it likely will not be for a while. I have just a shade under 100mL's left, and I'm running Test E currently at 200mg/week as a base. Essentially, if I kept running my Test E at 200mg/week, and my Test P at 300/week on top, I could run Test P for 30 more weeks, and Test E till this time next year. Wish I could say the same for the Tren, I need to get some more as I'm almost on the new 40mL I made for this thread.

Matt

Comment

nice
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

Good shit! Matt.

Comment

So if i speak to my friends dad who has a farm..there is a good chance he can get finaplix pellets?

Comment

Ghetto method IMO.

Comment

Is there a better method than this conversion currently out?....its a good post...im interested in doing my own conversion with this post but i'm wondering if there is a more recent and better method

Comment

i dont really know why i like this method better other than to say you can weight the finished powder and know exactly how much drug you have
                      http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

Comment

thanks for the info.....

Comment

Bump for cattle love.
                          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

mmmm animal research

Comment

Finaplix does the body good ..
                              basskilleronline.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X