i like shic's myself.... 4wks only

wk1 1 sust.250 ED for 7days
      wks2-4 50mg prop. ED

not a killer dose but it works for me.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

16 weeks flat and pretty heavy 1-2 grams/wk total
        after this cycle im on now which is 12 weeks im gonna do a 4 weeks PCT + another 4 weeks off.....then a super heavy blitz to a bridge and then go right into off season cycle.....then pct with a good 10 weeks off then get ready for next year when im gonna compete......

Comment

i would probably say flat pyramiding

Comment

i wanna try this 4 week cycle stuff. does it get expensive with all the PCT supplies all the time? (assuming you run atleast 4-5 of these a year)
            "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by Chong Li View Post
              i wanna try this 4 week cycle stuff. does it get expensive with all the PCT supplies all the time? (assuming you run atleast 4-5 of these a year)
              Different research companies are fairly inexpensive.
              www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

If you think about it, its probably about the same price as normal if not a little less expensive.

You are only buying enough Test to run for 4 weeks instead of 8-12 weeks. Same with any other compounds you run. There is a significant savings right there...

-Sayajin
                Currently: 6'2 215lbs 10% BF ; Goal: 6'2 250lbs 8% BF.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayajin View Post
                  If you think about it, its probably about the same price as normal if not a little less expensive.

You are only buying enough Test to run for 4 weeks instead of 8-12 weeks. Same with any other compounds you run. There is a significant savings right there...

-Sayajin
                  Plus, PCT is a breeze. Since you don't stay on long, the gear metabolizes through it's active life faster, so you cant start PCT sooner. And far less Clomid is needed to support HPTA recovery. I've recovered well from a heavy blast cycle with nothing more than 100mg of Clomid for 5 days.
                  Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

No need for PCT after a short ester test 4 week cycle.....and the less drugs the better for sides. PCT drugs are dangerous also so if you can avoid them do so, and you save tons of cash and better yet you save your body from the damage they do.

Remember steroids compromise the immune system and that is a very bad thing. Long term steroid use also can cause secondary diabetes so short cycles with long times off are the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      No need for PCT after a short ester test 4 week cycle.....and the less drugs the better for sides. PCT drugs are dangerous also so if you can avoid them do so, and you save tons of cash and better yet you save your body from the damage they do.

Remember steroids compromise the immune system and that is a very bad thing. Long term steroid use also can cause secondary diabetes so short cycles with long times off are the way to go.
                      Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X