Dianabol~(Methandrostenolone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PanterA View Post
    I wouldn't say every. Everytime you do someone steps in with personal experience. But it seems to be the large majority for sure. Melatonin helps some, others have to take prescription sleep meds. Melatonin does woders for me on tren. I'll take it every night on tren and sleep fine. Sometimes I forget to take it and after a little while of lying in bed not getting sleepy I realize I forgot to take it. I do and then I start getting sleepy. You can chew it too for quick absorption (what I always did when I realized I forgot). It has basically no flavor.

And yes the stronger steroids always have stronger sides. They go hand in hand. Don't expect to blow up on tren though. Some notice very little strength and weight gains from tren. Your look will change though for sure. Tren + sd.... =)
    on my last cycle I ran tren, masterone and test p.....15mg melatonin, 3 zma, nyquil and weed even taken together at same time couldn't keep me asleep for more then a 2 hrs stretch for 8 weeks...bout every 12-14 days I would just sleep like 12 hrs straight cause body was shutting down due to lack of sleep....might be trying a script for sleep meds if it happens again...also tried flexoral and gravol and same resuslts......oh and it was the 7th time I have run tren in my life and first time I had sleep issues...and they sucked big time....

still got to love how it makes you look though...just saying

Comment

^^^ what doses did you start tren with?

Comment

Originally posted by the-unnatural View Post
        ^^^ what doses did you start tren with?
        started at 225...went to 300 after 2 weeks was on for 10 weeks total....225 might be my limit of no sides....but all other times I took 300 from day ! and slept like a baby...go figure

Comment

Originally posted by ONEDEEP0811 View Post
          Since dbol has an half life of 6-8 hrs would you split up doses?
          Before more people fall into ignorance. It says ACTIVE life, not half life. So the active life is 6-8 hours. The half life is logically speaking, less.

Comment

If I only have 50 (BD) Dbols, what would be the best dosage timing
            They are easy to split in half because they are scored. But beyond that would be very difficult as they are very small.
            I was currently thinkin just a couple hours pre and post workout as the half life is like 4 hours.
            Thoughts?
            Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

No doubt this will be in my first stack, if I ever decide to take the plunge and start juicing.

Any difference between the standard tablets versus oral dianabol?

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
                They are easy to split in half because they are scored. But beyond that would be very difficult as they are very small.
                I was currently thinkin just a couple hours pre and post workout as the half life is like 4 hours.
                Thoughts?
                Meant 50MG

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
                  Thoughts?

I hate when they make D-bol in 50 mg tabs.

I would just smash the pill into several pieces...it's ok if some are bigger or smaller than other pieces...and then just split them up throughout the day, every 5 hours or so. One dose may be 15 mg, another might be 10, another might be 20 mg, one might be 5 mg, but at least your keeping the d-bol in your system for most of the day, versus only a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                    I hate when they make D-bol in 50 mg tabs.

I would just smash the pill into several pieces...it's ok if some are bigger or smaller than other pieces...and then just split them up throughout the day, every 5 hours or so. One dose may be 15 mg, another might be 10, another might be 20 mg, one might be 5 mg, but at least your keeping the d-bol in your system for most of the day, versus only a few hours.
                    Thanks MA. I tried messaging you back but your box was full ps

Comment

Is splitting headaches a common side for dbol?

Comment

Working...
                      X