PP - ANDRO Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PP - ANDRO Series

A new PH called the ANDRO series is out. Thoughts?

shit.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

ANDROmass link : http://www.primordialperformance.com...andromass.html

Some crazy claims of being comparable to 428mg of test-e a week.

Also, I have found their products far cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

I'm giving it a try just because PP has always treated me well in the past. Not getting my hopes up, but we'll see..

Comment

Just waiting on customer feedback before we can say how well Andromass will do. The other 2 work very well, lots of good customer feedback. Hammer is a neutral voice and well respected at other forums, he tells it like he sees it and has given us many a hard time wich only drove us to make the company better. So take his feedback as at least honest.
          Last edited by noaboa; May 19th, 2011, 07:26 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Just shipped the other day, doing a really brief cut for a week then I'll jump on it. Let you know how it goes.

Comment

I am interested in hearing your report on it Hammer.

Comment

There is a huge amount of feedback and logs over at anabolic minds for those that are wondering.

Comment

Fyi, Pp is having a 33% off sale, Andromass is down to 134$ right now.

Comment

Bump.

6 pills a day for 3 weeks did absolutely nothing for me. Stopped the cycle right there.

Many are reporting gains in the 20lb range. Hard to tell if Primordial is paying off people to give these reviews (as many other online companies have been known to do), so I just don't know at this point. I'm having a lot of trouble believing that people can put on anything close to that with only 150mg of 1-dhea per day. Just seems hard to believe when many take up to 1g of Iron Mag's product and don't gain a pound.

I'm not gonna conclude that the stuff is garbage quite yet. Primordial has only sold quality stuff in the past and I have nothing but good things to say about the vast majority of the company's products. But right now I'm pretty upset about the marketing of this product and am still up in the air as to whether these claims of people gaining 20+lbs are true or not.

Comment

20lbs is a stretch on the most serious anabolic drugs in unison. Seems like everytime some new "ground breaking" supplement comes out "users are reporting gains of 10-20lbs" and after people relieze that's bullshit the comp stops making the crap and it dissapears from thought untill the next big thing comes out and the same dipshits are jumping on the band wagon.

20lbs from 100mgs-150mgs of A50 (which would be 70% water and glucose retention) is a big deal but 20lbs from dhea? Been around too long for that line....sorry.
                      www.IronMagLabs.com

15% off on all IronMagLabs products at the IronMagLabs store= H4TW15

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                        20lbs is a stretch on the most serious anabolic drugs in unison. Seems like everytime some new "ground breaking" supplement comes out "users are reporting gains of 10-20lbs" and after people relieze that's bullshit the comp stops making the crap and it dissapears from thought untill the next big thing comes out and the same dipshits are jumping on the band wagon.

20lbs from 100mgs-150mgs of A50 (which would be 70% water and glucose retention) is a big deal but 20lbs from dhea? Been around too long for that line....sorry.
                        Exactly. The original 1-AD was dosed anywhere from 150mg to 600mg and typically yielded a 10-20lb gain (70% of it being water like you said was the case with abombs). PP's Andro Mass is the same dose of 1-dhea, which converts to 1-ad at a 10% rate. So to say that 15mg of 1-AD leads to the same gains as 150mg of 1-ad, well, sounds absurd to me.

But like I said, PP has treated me well before and I'd like to think I'm wrong. Unfortunately, my inclination tells me I'm not.

Comment

Yeah it's bullshit bro. All these companies spewing shit putting out these nattie supps makes me sick. And is a good push for the god damn FDA to come into our sup industry and restrict and regulate what we are allowed to consume in this country but they don't give a fuck as long as they make their money first. It's dissgusting IMHO. 10 years from now when vit-c is banned without a script one of the FDA's main arguments will be companies like this being able to make absurd claims like this.

An american governed pharm comp can't just come out and say take X it will cure your cancer because they are governed by the FDA, the supplement industry isn't so they're are no reprecusions. And these chicken hawk pieces of shit know that and take full advantage.

Anything that's "Natural" isn't going to do much for you period and if you have ever run anything of any substance you'll get less than nothing from them.

It's sad.
                          www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

When superdrol first came out they only boasted gains of 10-15lbs so....

Haha....and it was a "safe" alternative to dangerous andro supps....fuck me.
                            www.IronMagLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
                              When superdrol first came out they only boasted gains of 10-15lbs so....

Haha....and it was a "safe" alternative to dangerous andro supps....fuck me.
                              ohh the irony lol

Comment

Working...
                              X