Ostarine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ostarine?

Ostarine- has anyone run this. If so-results? also anyone know the dosage. There is little info on net about Ostarine.

i've run it. it was pretty good, i stacked it with protodrol and i got some awesome gains from it. i ran it for 6 weeks, 25mg week 1, 50 mg weeks 2-3, and 100 mg weeks 4-6. there were no sides really, except for vision problems. night blindness was terrible, i couldn't even drive at night and my gf would have to walk me places in the dark. i wouldn't ever dare go above 100mg/day.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

What type of gains did you see off ostarine?

Comment

Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post
        i've run it. it was pretty good, i stacked it with protodrol and i got some awesome gains from it. i ran it for 6 weeks, 25mg week 1, 50 mg weeks 2-3, and 100 mg weeks 4-6. there were no sides really, except for vision problems. night blindness was terrible, i couldn't even drive at night and my gf would have to walk me places in the dark. i wouldn't ever dare go above 100mg/day.
        damn, bro ! those are some horrible sides if you ask me lol! how much did you gain off of it?

Comment

I apologize, it wasn't ostarine that gave me the negative effects, it was andarine. I mixed up the two. Ostarine has much fewer sides. Andarine was horrible in terms of the night blindness.
          "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

anyone use manpowers version?
            My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

The vision problems are no joke with the Sarms. I ran them twice and every time it got to the point of me not really being able to see at night .

Comment

i've read a lot of people using 25mg a day and no issues. up to 50 or 100 was where problems started...what did your rats use? dose and company?
                My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

Anybody on here with any experience with this product that can talk about it some?
                  ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by ionicrod View Post
                    Anybody on here with any experience with this product that can talk about it some?
                    Ostarine works like an anabolic/androgen, it is designed to stimulate the same receptors that other androgens stimulate, without disturbing other things like steroids. The bad thing about test, tren, masteron, winstrol, halotesin, dbol, deca, eq is that it can stimulate and effect your prostate, skin, hair, brest tissue etc. Ostarine gives you the androgenic stimulation with out the negatives. It has been shown to increase muscle mass, strength and libido with out the nasty side effects of other steroids
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Thanks Rocky.
                      I kind of know all of the basic off the label stuff. I am just having a hard time finding discussion about it from experienced users.
                      ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        Ostarine works like an anabolic/androgen, it is designed to stimulate the same receptors that other androgens stimulate, without disturbing other things like steroids. The bad thing about test, tren, masteron, winstrol, halotesin, dbol, deca, eq is that it can stimulate and effect your prostate, skin, hair, brest tissue etc. Ostarine gives you the androgenic stimulation with out the negatives. It has been shown to increase muscle mass, strength and libido with out the nasty side effects of other steroids

looks familiar haha
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Originally posted by ionicrod View Post
                          Thanks Rocky.
                          I kind of know all of the basic off the label stuff. I am just having a hard time finding discussion about it from experienced users.
                          shit will get you jacked brah! that s all you gotta to know!
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by kentclark View Post
                            looks familiar haha
                            lol
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by apietrosanti86 View Post

I have ran it at 25mgs a day and loved it.....I have tried almost all the sarms...Osta has beem one of the most popular. LGD-4033 is taking ots spit as the hottest sarm on the market.

Comment

Working...
                              X