No announcement yet.

Ostarine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ostarine was created because of the sides of Andarine. If you keep the Andarine dose in its proper range, you will only get some slight yellowing of your vision. Ostarine has no such side effects. Both are slightly suppressive, just to give you a heads up.

I actually prefer S4 (Andarine) over Osta because of the vision sides. When I see the yellowing starting to happen I know I am sitting at a good dose and to not go any higher. It stops as soon as you stop using it, so there are no issues to worry about. I consider it a built in safety marker.
    SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

Which one is better for strength/endurance gains with minimal-to-no weight gain or bulk? I've heard s4 is good for this, which is appealing since I would like to avoid the vision side-effects.

Comment

Both are good, though I feel S4 (andarine) is better. But since S4 has the vision sides, many people opt for Mk2866 (ostarine) which does not have the vision sides.
        SARMS Info Thread by SarmsSearch Use SHREDMD30 for 30% off!

Comment

Originally posted by TKA42 View Post
          Which one is better for strength/endurance gains with minimal-to-no weight gain or bulk? I've heard s4 is good for this, which is appealing since I would like to avoid the vision side-effects.
          If you want endurance, GW is what you need. Not only does it promote cardiovascular endurance, but it promotes muscular endurance as well.
          Use SHREDMD30 at SarmsSearch.com for 30% off all orders

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterPower584 View Post
            The vision problems are no joke with the Sarms. I ran them twice and every time it got to the point of me not really being able to see at night .
            the only sarm to cause vision sides is S4.....osta has zero sides that Ive heard about. Good shit

Comment

Originally posted by hugojaya View Post
              Ostarine- has anyone run this. If so-results? also anyone know the dosage. There is little info on net about Ostarine.
              Ostarine is a sarm ( selective androgen receptor modulator) which binds to androgen receptors producing testosterone like effects without the negative side effects such as changes in hormone profile, water and fat gain, increased blood pressure, acne, etc. It is anabolic and also increases aerobic and anaerobic endurance. Typical dosages are from 25mg to 50mg daily for males and 12.5mg to 25mg daily for females up to 12 weeks based on my own personal experience.
              www.sarmssearch.com The leading provider of Sarms, mk677, gw501516, sr9009 and Aicar.

Comment

Andarine AKA S-4 is the first sarm introduced to the market (introduced by sarmsearch.com) It does causes vision side effects but still is very effective at hardening muscles along with some decent strength and fat loss. In my opinion is a good sarm to stack with others using as little as 12.5mg to 25mg daily instead of the typical dosage of 50mg.
                www.sarmssearch.com The leading provider of Sarms, mk677, gw501516, sr9009 and Aicar.

Comment

Originally posted by Forajido View Post
                  Andarine AKA S-4 is the first sarm introduced to the market (introduced by sarmsearch.com) It does causes vision side effects but still is very effective at hardening muscles along with some decent strength and fat loss. In my opinion is a good sarm to stack with others using as little as 12.5mg to 25mg daily instead of the typical dosage of 50mg.
                  yeah you will only see vision sides with the s4, not the osta or any of the others.

Comment

Working...
                  X