No announcement yet.

Halo Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to do a cycle of Halo for 6 wks at 75mg/day. How long should I run clomid after and at what dosage?

Comment

Originally posted by bfalk65 View Post
      I want to do a cycle of Halo for 6 wks at 75mg/day. How long should I run clomid after and at what dosage?
      Clomid at 50mg daily for 4-6 weeks brother.
      All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

2nd week running halo @ 75mg/day with AS 2 caps/day. Everything is going great except that I'm getting lower back pumps pretty bad. Already taking 5g taurine/day with 1-1.5 gal water/day. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them?

Comment

Gatorade may help a bit.
          All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Comment

Back pumps lessened quite a bit over the past two weeks. I upped the taurine to 6g/day with half in the morn and half mid-afternoon. I'm halfway through my sixth and last week of this stuff, and I really liked it a lot. I'll definitely be running another cycle soon. How long do you have to wait after PCT to run another cycle? Also, would it be safe to run a cycle of this stuff at 8 wks or longer?

Comment

Time on equals time off.

6 weeks is the longest I would go on Halo Extreme.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the help heavy.

Any suggestions for a second cycle? Keep in mind that this will be my second cycle ever. I'll be looking to do a cutting cycle next time around, and would like to run something for at least 8 weeks.

Comment

I love Testosterone for 8 week courses.

Comment

Interesting that no one has recommended HCG as part of PCT.

Would it not be needed on say a 6wk Halo cycle at 75mg?

Any thoughts on the advantages of running nolva at 10mg/day throughout?

Comment

Working...
                    X